AT&T Store Bentonville South Walton Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2510 S Walton Blvd
, AR 72712
USWe are located across from McLarty Daniel Ford dealership.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Bentonville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bentonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bentonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 8, 20201 out of 5Took over 2 hours to buy a new phone and we've been with at&t for 20 years. And now our bill is messed up!! Terrible customer service. Don't go there!!
- July 24, 20205 out of 5We came in today to purchase a phone. Right away Sawyer greeted us with a huge smile. He was wonderful throughout the whole process and had many jokes to help the time go by fast. He was so professional and made us feel at home or like he was a long time family friend. Very impressed!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hi Julie R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are so glad to hear that this was the case with Sawyer! We can't wait to see you and serve you on your next visit. We appreciate your business!
- May 28, 20205 out of 5Expected a battle today, since I JUST paid my phone off last month and it's giving me trouble. Jonathan was knowledgable, polite, and engaging and fixed my problem without having to buy a new phone. Great customer service. :-)
- March 12, 20201 out of 5I came in last week and showed your rep a message on my phone about updating my phone. I suspected it was a scam, but your rep told me it was probably legit. I responded and now all my contacts are getting messages asking for favors. You should train your reps to spot scams in a more effective way.
- July 10, 20192 out of 5Always wait to see someone who ends up being rude. Don't understand processes. Snatched a trade in phone from me reluctantly then lost it, leading to me being charged $250 until it was eventually found.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.