AT&T Store Rogers Creekside at Pinnacle Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rogers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rogers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rogers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 14, 20205 out of 5William helped me out today and he did a great job. Totally worth the switch and appreciate him!Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hi! We are glad William made the switch worth it! Enjoy your new set up!
- March 14, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Service . Came for One phone & came out with 4 different lines. Appreciate the Great service.Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hi! I'm glad we were able to meet your needs! Thank you for your business.
- March 12, 20205 out of 5I went to Creekside AT&T several days ago planning to change a couple of sim cards in two of my phones. After working with Traven (forgive me if the spelling is wrong) I left the store very pleased. In fact after getting back to my home and thinking more about what had just happened I decided to call Traven back to confirm my understanding of the new agreement. Just seemed to good to be true. He was able to set me up with an additional line, also a great deal on a new phone from a promotional on that new line, resulting in a net savings of about $ 2.50 per month on my overall AT&T phone bill ! Great work man & thanks!
- February 1, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Ryan went above and beyond to help get out new phones set up and billing correct. Thanks RyanResponse from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hi Jeff. We are glad Ryan was able to provide such a great experience for you! We look forward to you next visit!
- November 26, 20191 out of 5I rarely leave reviews, but I want to make everyone aware of what happened to me. I recently purchased a new iPhone 10xr and went out of town. After a few days while out of town, the phone started “ghosting” (automatically dialing numbers and section of the touch screen would not respond to touch), which was said to be a known issue with some phones. While out of town I contacted the Creekside at Pinnacle Hills store, where I purchased the phone, and let them know about the issue. The store was not able to look up my information without being in person. They asked that I call customer service that would be able to, then customer service could contact the store. I called customer service who in turn called the Pinnacle Hills store and at that time they were able to look up my records. Because my phone was only 2 weeks old at the time and was already having issues, they agreed to extend my return up to 30 days after the purchase (since I was out of town and required to return it to the store it was purchased from). Customer Service noted their conversation on my account and all was thought to be good. The day following my return from out of town (day 28 from the purchase date), I tried to return my phone to the Creekside at Pinnacle Hills store and explained the situation. The store was able to pull up their noted conversation listed on my account and acknowledged the statement of extending the return up to 30 days due to circumstances. After the store manager agreed this was documented in their system, said they would not honor this as they have a 14 day return period. After a few hours talking with the store and customer service and customer service talking with the store, customer service ended up saying it was up to the store to stand behind their promise. They also said even though they have their conversation documented, if they do not wish to honor their statement customer service could do nothing about this. Be careful dealing with this store. It says a lot about them as people and their customer service they aren’t willing to honor what they agree to in writing.