AT&T Store Rogers West Walnut Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rogers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rogers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Rogers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 27, 20201 out of 5DO NOT SWITCH TO ATT! Please beware of any promotions this store has surrounding free phones for switching providers. January of 2020 we took advantage of a promotional offer the associate said they had; if you switch to ATT from elsewhere you will receive a new iPhone 11 when the service starts. All was well until we started getting monthly bills. To this day we are still being charged for the phone that we were told was free. Anytime that we call to get a resolution on this we are told tickets have been submitted as are being looked at by the district manager. 8 months have gone by with no response from anyone about this yet we continue to be charged for the phone. When we asked about switching back to Verizon they said we would be stuck with the bill for the remainder of the phone. Additionally, the last two times I have called the district manager has been on vacation. I had higher hopes that we could get this resolved yet the problem continues. I sure hope that these bait and switch values are not shared throughout the entire organization. If customers are told something by an employee and it is not honored, then when you try to get resolution people pass the buck, how are you supposed to find resolution? You can't, and it seems like that is what they are counting on. Buyer beware.
- August 21, 20205 out of 5I wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know how awesome Katie & Anibal are at the 4404 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR AT&T store are! Katie takes very good care of her team! I am a die hard AT&T customer & have always used this store as my go-to. They both treated me with respect & grace during the whole plan change process.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, came in, they all were were busy and no one even acknowledged with “we’ll be there with you” or something. Stood there for few minutes, then a another customer came in, stood close to entrence where I was and he was immediately acknowledged and was asked how he could be served. I am commercial customer and this is not how no one should be treated.
- June 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I have only had my phone for 3 weeks before it wouldn't work. they just wanted me to pay insurance to fix it when it should of been replaced by warranty. They said I could get replacement in 1 day and they would get it ordered. They didn't order and lied. Manager Verona didn't care.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Loresta, we are sorry for the experience that you had in our store. We would be more than happy to take care of your needs if you would like to be present in our store while we assist you in doing a warranty claim. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to delivering a better experience for you in the future.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Buyer beware. I transferred 3 lines from T-Mobile to ATT last November. Traded in 3 phones and brought 3 phones. The representative I worked with laid out in writing what my rebates would be and monthly bill. Never got the rebates. Monthly bill is more than double what I was told in writing. I have been trying for months to fix this. All I get is a run around.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hello John, we apologize for the miscommunication and the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you and our management team to get this resolved as soon as possible. You can reach us at 601.618.9453.