AT&T Store Rogers West Walnut Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Rogers
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rogers?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rogers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 27, 20201 out of 5DO NOT SWITCH TO ATT! Please beware of any promotions this store has surrounding free phones for switching providers. January of 2020 we took advantage of a promotional offer the associate said they had; if you switch to ATT from elsewhere you will receive a new iPhone 11 when the service starts. All was well until we started getting monthly bills. To this day we are still being charged for the phone that we were told was free. Anytime that we call to get a resolution on this we are told tickets have been submitted as are being looked at by the district manager. 8 months have gone by with no response from anyone about this yet we continue to be charged for the phone. When we asked about switching back to Verizon they said we would be stuck with the bill for the remainder of the phone. Additionally, the last two times I have called the district manager has been on vacation. I had higher hopes that we could get this resolved yet the problem continues. I sure hope that these bait and switch values are not shared throughout the entire organization. If customers are told something by an employee and it is not honored, then when you try to get resolution people pass the buck, how are you supposed to find resolution? You can't, and it seems like that is what they are counting on. Buyer beware.
- August 21, 20205 out of 5I wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know how awesome Katie & Anibal are at the 4404 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR AT&T store are! Katie takes very good care of her team! I am a die hard AT&T customer & have always used this store as my go-to. They both treated me with respect & grace during the whole plan change process.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, came in, they all were were busy and no one even acknowledged with “we’ll be there with you” or something. Stood there for few minutes, then a another customer came in, stood close to entrence where I was and he was immediately acknowledged and was asked how he could be served. I am commercial customer and this is not how no one should be treated.
- June 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I have only had my phone for 3 weeks before it wouldn't work. they just wanted me to pay insurance to fix it when it should of been replaced by warranty. They said I could get replacement in 1 day and they would get it ordered. They didn't order and lied. Manager Verona didn't care.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Loresta, we are sorry for the experience that you had in our store. We would be more than happy to take care of your needs if you would like to be present in our store while we assist you in doing a warranty claim. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to delivering a better experience for you in the future.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Buyer beware. I transferred 3 lines from T-Mobile to ATT last November. Traded in 3 phones and brought 3 phones. The representative I worked with laid out in writing what my rebates would be and monthly bill. Never got the rebates. Monthly bill is more than double what I was told in writing. I have been trying for months to fix this. All I get is a run around.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hello John, we apologize for the miscommunication and the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you and our management team to get this resolved as soon as possible. You can reach us at 601.618.9453.