AT&T Store Rogers West Walnut Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rogers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I have only had my phone for 3 weeks before it wouldn't work. they just wanted me to pay insurance to fix it when it should of been replaced by warranty. They said I could get replacement in 1 day and they would get it ordered. They didn't order and lied. Manager Verona didn't care.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Loresta, we are sorry for the experience that you had in our store. We would be more than happy to take care of your needs if you would like to be present in our store while we assist you in doing a warranty claim. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to delivering a better experience for you in the future.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Buyer beware. I transferred 3 lines from T-Mobile to ATT last November. Traded in 3 phones and brought 3 phones. The representative I worked with laid out in writing what my rebates would be and monthly bill. Never got the rebates. Monthly bill is more than double what I was told in writing. I have been trying for months to fix this. All I get is a run around.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hello John, we apologize for the miscommunication and the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you and our management team to get this resolved as soon as possible. You can reach us at 601.618.9453.
- May 12, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, this is my go to location if I am ha I g issues. They always get it right! Highly recommend.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Ron, thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business and are delighted to be able to assist you. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
- May 12, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! This is my go to location for any issue I have. They always get it right! Highly recommend.Response from AT&TJune 17, 2020Hello Ron, thank you for leaving a 5 star review. We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty to our location. We look forward to assisting you in the future!
- November 25, 20191 out of 5I normally do not write reviews but I’ve been unable to resolve a BOGO billing issue with this store over the last 8 months. I’ve spoken to multiple sales associates who have been great but the manager and president continue to hold up the refund. Need help resolving!! Emails from their associates show the manager and President both approved the refund it just has yet to come through on our account. 😕 Any help would be appreciated!!Response from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hello Shane, C We are sorry you were not helped immediately. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.