AT&T Store Maumelle North Little Rock
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
12005 Maumelle Blvd
, AR 72113
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Maumelle
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Maumelle?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Maumelle Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 10, 20201 out of 5Even though the store was suppose to be open-the door was locked and no answer on the phone. Two customers came and left while we were waiting. Finally a young man came and unlocked the door. We went in and had several issues to go over with him. We were told the cost of our issue but told he could do nothing to help us and we would have to go on line and figure it out ourselves. While we were there the phone rang four times to which he put them on immediate hold. We assure him he could take the calls -we were in no hurry. He replied they could wait because they really had no reason to call the store anyway. He never did go back to the phone. We were not helped with our problems and neither were the four people on the phone or the two people who tried to get into the store while the door was locked. He said he was not the only employee there so why was the door locked at 2:00 p.m. ?
- April 9, 20205 out of 5L’Andrea was super helpful. She’s by far the best employee I’ve dealt with at the store. She was very polite and helpful. Although they should get more help. Its always 1 or 2 people there
- April 1, 20201 out of 5Good Afternoon, today my phone went out on me. I need my cell phone as I am currently working from home, and this is how I call my clients. I do not have several days to wait for one to be shipped to me. So, I ordered my phone ONLINE. Online showed "Curbside pickup", this was perfect. Due to COVID, this was the perfect way we can avoid each other and I can get what I need. I paid for the phone around 3ish. Husband called, no one picked up. He thought "Ok, they are really busy". The confirmation we received said the phone will be ready for pickup at the Maumelle Store. Nothing else. So, 4:30 My mom and I drive up there. We are in LR, and about 30 min drive 1 way from where we are. Yes, I needed my phone that bad. On the way there, my moms phone dies.... We pull up, parking lot is pretty bare, one care in the lot, and not on ATT side. Note on the door says Wednesday open 10-6pm. Took a picture of it just to make sure I am not imagining it. I am there a little after 5, no one inside. So, I drive over to Wal-Mart, run inside, praying no one coughs on me just to grab a phone charger for my moms phone so I can call inside the store, thinking "Oh, they are just in the back". I called, nothing. I called again, and again.... nothing. Left 2 voicemails, very irritated at this point. So, I decide to drive over to Tropical Smoothie to ask the kind young man whos car is that in the parking lot. Is it one of their workers, or one of the ATT workers. He mentioned ATT folks already left, and that belonged to one of them..... I took off from my work, in which I am literally working 7 days a week at this point because we are slammed, I drove 30 minutes out of my way, I RISKED bringing this damn virus into my home where I am raising a 1 year old, and a 2 year old, and came home EMPTY. Best believe I am pissed. I will be calling again tomorrow to pick up the phone I paid for. Then, you will not get my service anymore. Question of the day, Why are you getting paid, if you aren't even at work???
- February 15, 20205 out of 5Wonderful staff, very helpful. They addressed all our needs and helped get the right plan for us.
- November 30, 20191 out of 5Devin Harrington is disrespectful and deceitful manager. I purchased a new phone on the BOGO deal and I was not instructed on how to remove my old cell phone number and so I was charged 2 months for a phone I was not using. When I went into the store to solve this issue, Devin Harrington told me that he did instruct me on how to cancel my number and that there was nothing he could do. Given the vast amounts of customers that come into AT&T, I believe that it is wildly unprofessional to tell a customer, a 15 year+ customer at that, that they are essentially lying and then provide no remedy to the issue. If I was instructed to cancel my phone, why wouldn’t I have done it? I am an elderly woman with very little technological experience, had Devin Harrington been genuinely concerned about fulfilling my needs as a loyal customer, it would occur to me that he would have gone to extreme measures to ensure that everything was squared away. Devin Harrington does not have the customers best interest. He was rude and dismissive while we were in the store and had no regard for assisting us or even acknowledging that we had a problem. If AT&T cares about its customers, they would not let them interact with Devin Harrington, especially when they have problems with their phones and billing.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.