AT&T Store Atascadero Atascadero
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
6992 El Camino Real
, CA 93422
We are located near Subway and Go For It Sports.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in San Luis Obispo
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GStarting 2/21 preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100x Space Zoom. Features a 6.9 inch AMOLED screen & 5G compatibility.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in savings ($700 bill credit + $300 reward card) on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Atascadero Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Atascadero Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Atascadero, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Atascadero, CA store located at 6917 El Camino Real! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(12 Reviews)
- July 10, 20194 out of 5
- September 30, 20185 out of 5don't know anyones names. Sorry. But all were efficient and nice.
- August 28, 20185 out of 5We meet with the manager & he was informative. He was friendly & professional.
- July 31, 20185 out of 5Persistent at helping me solve my problem! They are wonderful!
- June 26, 20181 out of 5I live in Atascadero, so I went into the local AT&T store to buy my wife a new phone. We're on the Next program, so the phone we wanted is purchased as part of our monthly plan, for a resonable monthly fee. When it came time to sign the contract, the actual increase to my monthly bill was fifty dollars per month higher than what the new phone would explain. Obviously, that was a problem.The salesperson who greeted me initially told me she didn't understand why the increase was there and seemed willing to help, but unfortunately her manager (I think it was her manager) stepped in and was forceful, unplesant, and talked to me like I was stupid. In reality, I'm a college graduate and software engineer that is more than capable of understanding a simple contract. The manager was unable to explain why a phone payment was increasing the bill fifty dollars more than expected. She said it has something to do with the way AT&T was going to change their billing, but she couldn't show me anything in writing. I told her I wasn't going to sign a contract without knowing what I was signing. She then told me that my wife's phone had already been deactivated and that I couldn't leave until that was resolved. She then left for the day. Just went home. It was a pretty unprofessional thing to do, but since the other salesperson was much more plesant to deal with, I can't say I was sad she left.The other salesperson did her best to help me. It was about a thirty-minute wait while she worked with some sort of call-in support. While she was doing that, I ordered my wife's phone online via AT&T's website. That process was painless and there weren't any monthly fees aside from those I was expecting. The phone was also a bit cheaper online. When I got home, I learned that my wife's phone had NOT been re-activated. It stayed down for three days while we waited for the new phone to arrive. I was afraid to go back into the local store to get more "help". Eventually, the new phone arrived and activating it from home was not a problem.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.