AT&T Store Compton Gateway Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Compton
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Compton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Compton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20201 out of 5I went to get an upgrade on my phone and they didn’t help me at all!!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Melissa r This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 28, 20201 out of 5Really bad service two of the girls that work there they are very rude!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Anáis S We apologize and want to correct this! We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 28, 20201 out of 5I just went in there!!really bad service!! Ok fiirst time she was rude so I walkEd out !! Wuah deside to give one more chance I went back and the second lady urghh worst than that 1st one!! I went to look for the manager and he was there just talking to the other employees 🤦🏻♀️Just chilling eating laughing 🤦🏻♀️Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hi Elizabeth m. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 5, 20205 out of 5Ernesto was very helpful . Answered all my questions and provided details on my account. Excellent customer service. Keep up the good work.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hi Mannie Padilla. We are pleased that you had an excellent experience with Ernesto. We appreciate your business!
- February 15, 20201 out of 5Unprofessional in home expert ! Katherine miramontes may or may not be at this store because she shared very little information about her “office” simply said she’s at the Compton office . I understand why I was never given names of managers or exactly what office she is based out of . Last week , she came into my home offered us a “great” wireless promotion and she turned out to be a scam we are not getting a Visa card instead just bill credit! Now I am left with the bill of $800 plus dollars to T-Mobile. She also has dragged the whole week claiming she would come pick up our phones but has yet to come so we could at least get the process started to receive credit for our turn in phones . Shame on you Kathleen for coming into someone’s home and lying to them just to make the sale . The lack of customer service is the exact reason I left this company to begin with. My bill should be Nomore than 120 yet here I am now with a bill 148 plus . This is infuriating. Future potential customers please be aware I will never accept in home promotions ever again I should of just went to the retail store might of had better luck. Would give zero stars if I could .Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello Partida,Renee. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize that you had this experience with one of our in home experts. Katherine does not work at this location however we would be more than happy to assist in any way we can if you'd like to visit our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.