AT&T Store Corona del Mar Corona del Mar
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2345 E Coast Hwy
Corona del Mar
, CA 92625
USWe are located near Rothschild's.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Corona del Mar
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Corona del Mar?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Corona del Mar Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5The absolute worst customer service I've experienced anywhere. I went in to simply upgrade my phone. After speaking with an associate about the different options, I decided on the phone I wanted and amount I'd pay monthly. I purchased a screen protector and was told that I needed to transfer the contents of my phone outside the store and then bring my trade in phone back to the store. I asked, what is the process for this? They told me you just drop the phone off, anytime and told me the store hours and that I had two weeks to bring my trade-in phone for the rebate. I went back to bring my trade-in phone and the same manager Tony told me you'll have to come back tomorrow. I have two people ahead of you and we close at 6pm. I explained that I spoke with him and he said I could just drop it off at any time. He said "I'm sorry you misunderstood me" he laughed and said you'll have to come back. I said I don't have time to do that and he said, "you can drop it off at another store so you should do that." So I went to another store that happened to be 30 mins away and brought my phone in to turn it in. An associate at this store told me that he could turn the phone in for me but it didn't qualify for the upgrade. I would be sent a check for $10 (I was expecting $350 towards my upgraded phone). The associate at the new location asked who sold me the phone and he said it's probably Tony. I couldn't believe he would know about this awful manager 30 mins from him. He told me that unfortunately I would need to return my phone to the CDM store if I didn't want to get $10 for my phone. I took the phone back to the CDM store and returned it. I was told that the manager Tony would have to approve the restocking fee refund. I asked for a business card or how do I set up an appointment with him and was told I needed to come into the store. I called ahead to see if the store was busy if or Tony was available. The phone kept ringing. I called again, Tony picked up and asked to place me on hold. I sat on hold and eventually went to AT&T customer service. I called 3 more times and was being forwarded to AT&T customer service. I finally got in my car and drove to the store to find no one in the store. No customers or employees. I knocked on the door and after a few mins. Tony walked out of the back. I walked into the store and told him that he needed to make this right and refund the restocking fee and that he has basically wasted my time. Tony said "Caitlin, let me tell you how our restocking fee works." (I was told by AT&T customer service that the Store Manager is the only one who can waive the restocking fee.) He told me it wasn't going to happen and I told him that I'll be going above him. The "manager" Tony is condescending, lazy and shady. I went in to upgrade my phone and after hours of wasted time I will start over at another location. My advice if you are bored and need to waste a ton of your time, go through the miserable process of doing business with Tony.
- October 22, 20205 out of 5Toni was great, would go back again just because he was so nice to deal with.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Barbara Casanova Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- September 28, 20205 out of 5Thanks Tony for all of your help! Ugraded my phone and he made the process so simple and easy.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Rachel Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 3, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. They know little if anything about ATT products.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Blake F, We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 27, 20195 out of 5Travis is incredibly good at taking care of customers. Today he got me out of another jam right before a trip. All the while he was helping out a new employee and making sure to be attentive to everyone in the store. He is technically competent and has the soft customer-facing skills required to run the store. Thanks very much Travis.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.