AT&T Store Downey Firestone Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Downey
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Downey?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Downey Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 15, 20215 out of 5Rafael Suarez at the AT&T store on Firestone & Brookshire (Downey,Ca) was amazing. He helped my parents with their issue. He went above and beyond. My sister is in a wheel chair and so they wouldn’t have to bring her down and struggle Rafael went out to their car and helped them resolve their issue.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2021Hello Antonio Fonseca Sr
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are glad to hear Rafael was able to assist you and your sister, we will continue to serve you and our customers. Thank you once again for taking time to review our location and for visiting our Downey location.
- December 22, 20205 out of 5Due to COVID it’s understandable the wait will be long. I was greeted right away by the young manager Maria. She let me know the wait will not be long and answered some of my questions before I got assisted. I really do appreciate the acknowledgment and the patience, I’ve visited other bigger stores and the service is nothing compared to what I received. Maria was multitasking assisting customers and her sellers and was overall showing care. Keep up the good work AT&T!!Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hello P.
We really appreciate your understanding and I am please to know you were greeted in a timely manner by Maria. I would also like to thank you for taking your time reviewing our store and of course for visiting. We will continue to serve our neighborhood/ community with prioritizing safety in these times. Thank you once again for your understanding and patience, AT&T Downey appreciates you P.
- September 16, 20201 out of 5Horrible wouldn’t fix my broken cracked screen and the insurance didn’t do anything about it made me pay for the freaking phone and made me buy another phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F this store!!!!
- May 17, 20205 out of 5Went to the store to pay a bill, The manager maria answered my questions, and made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I do enjoy visiting this location. I’m really glad they are open. Thanks ATT! !Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Patty,
We first want to thank you for your visit to the Downey AT&T Store, we appreciate your review and we are definitely happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. If you or friends/family need anything from our store we welcome your visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers.
- February 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Two reps three customers on the floor and a few reps behind the door. Been here since 2 p.m. and still no help. It is now 2:29 p.m.Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Pete H We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.