AT&T Store East Los Angeles East La Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for East Los Angeles
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in East Los Angeles?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the East Los Angeles Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 18, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service. No knowledge of customer account information. No regard for customer privacy. I am not happy regarding the blatant disregard for customer privacy. I gave the representative my credit card for a purchase. After the representative and two "managers" spent an exorbitant amount of time researching my account for the obvious, I decided that this AT&T location was not the right location for purchases - or anything. Far too much of my time was wasted, while three team members aimlessly research account information that other AT&T team members (across four different states) have no difficulty locating. I informed the representative that I needed to leave, and requested the return of my credit card. He then replies with "Oh, I left it on the table". Way to go AT&T! Leave a customer's private financial information unattended, where anyone could have taken a picture of the card, or just flat out swipe it! As a long-term AT&T customer. I am beyond disappointed and disgusted, and will never return to this store!Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Lisa C. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 20, 20191 out of 5The girl very disappointed bad servíceShe Keep putting more people in front of me she pretends but she doesn’t work Suspend I’ll go 3 day.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Every time I walk into the store I am greeted and everyone is very friendly.. Arnold is the person I always ask for he is a great help and always has a smile. He is very friendly and very patient and always finds the way to help me.
- June 25, 20185 out of 5
- May 8, 20183 out of 5I bought a iPhone X for half price. I thought “ what a deal!” . Was going for a less expensive phone but sales lady said I would be saving more money. I reconsidered and thought she was right. I even placed a down payment and got a screen protector. I used the phone at home for about 10 minutes and it started to heat up so since I live a block away I took it back . I didn’t want the iPhone anymore. If they were selling them for 1/2 price, they were probably defective . So instead I got a different type of phone. I still had to pay the restocking fee! And that’s what I think it’s unfair! I expect a good phone when I walk out . No one warned me about the restocking fee either .