AT&T Store El Cajon Rancho Sd Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the El Cajon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20193 out of 5Mixed bag of customer service for me, let me explain... I went into the store because every month since I signed up with ATT I have had one issue or another with my billing. I was in the store a while and was having GREAT CS from Rod but then when we had to reach out to Flor (manager) to look at my billing and credit my account because the discounts I am supposed to see wasn't showing up therefore my bill is way higher than it should be. I think she was upset because I had been asking Rod several questions about my bill. I needed to find out/figure out how to unbundle my services and then I plan to leave ATT. When I signed up for the bundle service I was lied to by a rep who knocks on doors to get you to sign up - his name was Kenyata Martin. The guy who installed my Direct Tv was name Chris (technician) that are both liars. Kenyata lied about a lot of things on my account and how my billing was going to be set up. Anyway back to this store and Flor - All she had to do was apply the discount to my account after the 1.5+ hours I had been in the store and I would have been happy. She barely looked at my account he had pulled up and when she did, she attempted to tell me that the discount was "pending" which it was not. They both saw how and when the discount had been credited to my account each month since I started, but had not been applied for this month. It has always applied a week after the main bill is sent. Which also is insane within itself however it been over 2 weeks now and its not showing my credit there at all. Instead of her taking care of the discount with an override she tried to tell me it was pending. When I looked at the screen,nothing showed pending on the screen regardless of how she kept pointing at it - smh. I have called in to ATT every month (multiple times some months)and this month I wanted to go in and speak to someone to see if it was a better experience. Basically, I got the same or worse run around from Flor as I did/do on the phone. NOW, I have to go ahead and do the CS phone dance again any way. My initial thought that it was great to speak to reps in person at the last of my interaction at this location turned into the same old same. She didn't appear to me to be a 10 ATT empolyee by the time I left, still with the same EXACT issue I went into the store with. I can't wait to get rid of ATT.
This companies think people will want to sign up for auto pay so they can over charge you and once you pay it you'll never see that charge back. Auto pay for $10 off a month is nothing compared to how much potentially they over charge you at their discretion.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Got commendable service from Flor store manager after my fiasco with representatives at AT&T customer service on the phone.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5All I can say is that this store showed me how outstanding and professional stores should run in the State of California.Thank youMs Robinson
- February 4, 20193 out of 5
- December 16, 20181 out of 5