AT&T Store El Cajon Rancho Sd Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for El Cajon
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in El Cajon?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the El Cajon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 5, 20215 out of 5We had a real issue trying to transfer service and data from an old iPhone 5 to a 6 for my 83-year old dad. We spent hours trying to figure it out, when we finally gave up and went into the Rancho SD store on Jamacha Blvd. Rod greeted us and worked dilligently on our problem (we just about stumped him too), but bout 20 minutes later, we were all set! Rod's customer service was outstanding. It was the best experience we've had in a long time and we're thankful to him and the AT&T store in Rancho for the assistance.
- August 24, 20201 out of 5I purchased a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra online for in-store pickup. This was for my business account. I sent one of my employees to pick it up. They wouldn’t let him pick it up because they said he had to be an authorized user on the account (even though the order clearly states his name as the pickup person and he showed his drivers license). So I had to call customer service and wait on-hold for 30 minutes before I finally got a representative to add him as an authorized user. All this while my employee is sitting there in the store waiting. Finally, we got past that hurdle only to be met with another one. They said he needed the credit card that was used the the purchase. Well guess what, he didn’t have my credit card so they wouldn’t let him pickup the phone even though I bought the phone online and my credit card was already charged. So my employee drove from Chula Vista to El Cajon to pickup a phone only to be met with red tape and hurdles. In the end we had to cancel the order. He got back to the office and I sent him to BestBuy. BestBuy let him buy the phone without all the cold-war era security checks and he was back at the office in 15 minutes. The gentlemen named Walter that works at the AT&T store was no help at all and the experience was so bad we had to go spend our money elsewhere. Save yourself the hassle and just buy your phone from another non-AT&T retailer.Response from AT&TAugust 29, 2020Hello Jaime, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 30, 20193 out of 5Mixed bag of customer service for me, let me explain... I went into the store because every month since I signed up with ATT I have had one issue or another with my billing. I was in the store a while and was having GREAT CS from Rod but then when we had to reach out to Flor (manager) to look at my billing and credit my account because the discounts I am supposed to see wasn't showing up therefore my bill is way higher than it should be. I think she was upset because I had been asking Rod several questions about my bill. I needed to find out/figure out how to unbundle my services and then I plan to leave ATT. When I signed up for the bundle service I was lied to by a rep who knocks on doors to get you to sign up - his name was Kenyata Martin. The guy who installed my Direct Tv was name Chris (technician) that are both liars. Kenyata lied about a lot of things on my account and how my billing was going to be set up. Anyway back to this store and Flor - All she had to do was apply the discount to my account after the 1.5+ hours I had been in the store and I would have been happy. She barely looked at my account he had pulled up and when she did, she attempted to tell me that the discount was "pending" which it was not. They both saw how and when the discount had been credited to my account each month since I started, but had not been applied for this month. It has always applied a week after the main bill is sent. Which also is insane within itself however it been over 2 weeks now and its not showing my credit there at all. Instead of her taking care of the discount with an override she tried to tell me it was pending. When I looked at the screen,nothing showed pending on the screen regardless of how she kept pointing at it - smh. I have called in to ATT every month (multiple times some months)and this month I wanted to go in and speak to someone to see if it was a better experience. Basically, I got the same or worse run around from Flor as I did/do on the phone. NOW, I have to go ahead and do the CS phone dance again any way. My initial thought that it was great to speak to reps in person at the last of my interaction at this location turned into the same old same. She didn't appear to me to be a 10 ATT empolyee by the time I left, still with the same EXACT issue I went into the store with. I can't wait to get rid of ATT.
This companies think people will want to sign up for auto pay so they can over charge you and once you pay it you'll never see that charge back. Auto pay for $10 off a month is nothing compared to how much potentially they over charge you at their discretion.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Got commendable service from Flor store manager after my fiasco with representatives at AT&T customer service on the phone.
- February 4, 20193 out of 5