AT&T Store Elk Grove Laguna Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Elk Grove
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elk Grove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elk Grove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 17, 20211 out of 5Worst customers service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- January 2, 20211 out of 5Had the worst experience at this particular location. Made an appointment, arrived early to check in & still have to wait for almost 2 hours before I was able to see a rep. I understand the safety precautions & social distancing, but to have to wait 1-2 hours after the appointment time, is uncalled for. Joshua made sure everyone was in their placed in line. The ways he’d spoken to customers were very unprofessional & rude. Don’t go here unless you want to be treated poorly.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service and I didn’t even get in the store. Made an appointment online and when I showed up for it was told that they had canceled all of their appointments for the day. A phone call explaining this before I arrived would’ve been nice. The manager took my name and said “I have you checked in” and went back inside. We waited in the line outside for about 10 minutes and there were only 3 people ahead of us so I didn’t think it would take that long anyway. A second associate finally comes out and explains that there are 33 people ahead of us and the wait would be hours long. Couldn’t the manager have told us that when we arrived and before we decided to wait? Rude, rude, rude and poorly managed.
- December 6, 20205 out of 5Customer service was great, treated well and they helped me with my problem and always give me the best offers. Michael was able to give me a good deal to change my phone and was very polite.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hello Jenny P. Hope to see you again!
- December 5, 20201 out of 5I think I just about had the worst experience at this store. During “these times” I understand that there are boundaries and procedures that they must follow. So of course being respectful, we stood in line and we had them take our name down so when it was our turn we could go right on in. The manager “Joshua” had came out and was letting everyone know their placement in line. We asked him politely to come over to talk to us about our situation. He had asked us what was going on and we had told him. He looked at my friend and I and said “Do you not know how to work a phone?” And even through the mask, you could understand that his facial expressions were very disrespectful. I am not an AT&T specialist so I did not know how I was supposed to transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new one. I thought he was incredibly disrespectful and aggressive, and they will not be seeing my face ever again.