AT&T Store Elk Grove Laguna Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Elk Grove
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elk Grove?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elk Grove Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment at 1:30 pm on September 18. I was ten minutes early. I walked in and was told to take a seat that someone would be right with me. I waited 45 minutes and no one assisted me. I had an appointment and yet they were taking other people as they walked in the door. One person was helped next to me at 1:45 and he had a appt 2:00. I felt like I was being discriminated against or maybe because there wasn't going to be a sale. I just needed my protector put on my phone
- September 3, 20201 out of 5AT&T customer since 2006 , no complains until yesterday visit in Store .online deal about new Samsung phone , check online " shows eligible for upgrade my line , also called 611 number "she said yes eligible and AT&T send text message with eligibility conformed . so yesterday evening walk to W Stockton Blvd retail store , and they told me i m not eligible to upgrade my phone line ,told me to call 611 and find out ! waiting on 18 mins on phone , finally she answer and told me yes , i m good for upgrade my phone line . but she want to share info with retail employee , nobody want to help me , i hold up for manager , he's very mean and rude , whole time he was using his phone texting somebody !! finally he talk to 611 ladies and they go over ! and said an not eligible to upgrade . that fine but why online , text message , 611 number telling me that i am eligible for upgrade line . i waste my time and also manager is rude and laughing with his co-worker ( try to making fun of me ) if i know this could happen to me i will never go at first place ! its big miscommunication from at&t that's fine it happens ! but at retail store experience making me thing twice should i stay with At&t or moved forward with different carrier . felt so helpless , with store manager and staff , store need better customer service specially manager .Response from AT&TSeptember 7, 2020Hello Parminder Singh, Im sorry you had a terrible experience with us but we will like to make it up to you the next time you come back to our local AT&T. This issue will be addressed and will make sure it does not happen again.
- August 21, 20201 out of 5Horrible Customer Service! "The Manager" threatened to "Kick Me out of HIS store permanently." I had been sold the AT&T TV device by "The Manager," different Manager then the person that claimed to be "The Manager" today. I went in to cancel my AT&T TV service and he told me he couldn't do it regardless of the fact that the previous Manager sold it to me and told me that there was no contract as it was a promotional offering. I've been an AT&T customer for over 15 years all at that store and I've Never had someone tell me that they couldn't help me. “The Manager,” told me to call 1-800 customer service and get it returned that way. He told me “I can’t take that back here at the store.” I took the AT&T TV device and began the online customer service slough of numbers, finally after 4 calls and 3 redirects to a person who can help me, I was at the right spot. The phone representative heard me out and then asked if I could hold while she speaks with her manager. She never once argued the policy nor did she ever doubt that I was fed a bunch of marketing mis-information about the device or that it didn’t have a contract. She went into my account and canceled my subscription and got approval from her manager to waive the early termination fees. She then told me that the store manager was wrong to have told me he couldn’t receive the Device in his store. She further mentioned Article 790634, an AT&T document outlining the procedures for returning these device which states why the store is suppose to take them back, the store that customers buy them from. After ironing out the account information and getting the online customer service to cancel my account, and waive the early termination fees, I was instructed to take the device back to the Elk Grove, CA store I bought it from and to give the article number reference that was provided to me to “The Store Manager,” so he can ship it back to its proper location. What happened when I returned to the store was absolutely unforgivable. One of the reps met me at the door and I handed him the box with the device and he through his hands back and said, “I can’t take that, but I’ll get The Manager.” “The Manager,” came in a hurry from his back office and I explained to him that I went online and worked out the details with the online customer service, they canceled the service and waived the early termination fees, and that I was to return it back to the store I bought it from so they can return it properly. “The Manager,” began expounding a story about how he tried assist me when I first came in. That he wanted to call customer service and get it figured out together. That conversation NEVER happened… so now I wondering if this guy has some type of personality disorder. However, I told him I took care of all that and that my only need is to drop off the device in the store so I handed it to him. He threw his hands back and outwards and said, “NO I AM NOT TAKING THAT DEVICE FROM YOU,” and started trotting back to disappear in the office. I then held the boxed device in the air over my head and said, “Sir here is your device, I will leave it right here.” The store was full of customers and a couple of families. He stopped dead in his tracks spun around, pointed his finger at me, rushed back in my direction and hollered, “Don’t you raised your voice IN MY store, I’ll throw you out of here.. PERMANENTLY! I responded, “Here is your device thanks for you crappy service, and dropped it on the table in the front of the store and left. I tried to find out who was the real manager, and the district/area manager as this type of aggressive behavior and horrid customer service could have ended in a physical confirmation (I’m sure AT&T has a zero tolerance policy for violence in the work place). No customer should EVER have to deal with that clown again!Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hello Joe P Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- July 17, 20205 out of 5Justin was wonderful and was able to help me get my phone transferred over to new one when the screen was black and things were looking grim. He was so patient, knowledgeable and experienced. He was calm and made me feel calm in an anxious situation. He's the best!Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hi Cyndi B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 16, 20201 out of 5This store will lie and cheat to put a phone in your hands. They are completely dishonest and should be investigated for perpetrating criminal fraud on behalf of AT&T.
They cheated my mother, who is an elderly widow. I saw them do it. They should be in prison for their dishonesty.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Kevin Begley We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.