AT&T Store Fontana Fontana
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fontana
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fontana?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fontana Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 3, 20201 out of 5Well unfortunately they can't hold up there end of a deal. Never got my phone they were gonna upgrade me to still waiting
- July 31, 20204 out of 5Update
Thank you for reaching out to me. I appreciate the phone you will be getting me into the credit and just looking into my account
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Worst store and customer service. I just received a bill for a phone that is with ATT but also with firstnet. Im being double charged, and double billed thanks to this store. the store manager doesn't return calls and the regional manager doesn't as well. Nobody calls you back and they all act like im crazy but today finally from first net the lady said hun ur not crazy we see here u are doubling on bills and this is wrong.Response from AT&TJuly 26, 2020Hello Teresa DeGuire This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We look forward to speaking to you, please reach to our Fontana location at 909-574-7316 and request to speak to the Store Manager.
- July 24, 20201 out of 5I visited this store in May 2020. I bought 2 phones, and got the att tv. Was promised a 150 gift card later to discover no such thing exists. Plus i called several times no help, called asked for regional support no call back. I am dissatisfied with being lied to and promised certain things and discovered they were untrue. Customers don't need to be lied to, or sold to believing in promotions for you to obtain a sale. I have been a customer for 20 years. Sad that now I lost trust in a phone carrier I once had complete trust in.Response from AT&TJuly 26, 2020Hello Teresa DeGuire This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We look forward to speaking to you, please reach to our Fontana location at 909-574-7316 and request to speak to the Store Manager.
- May 14, 20205 out of 5I had the best experience at this store. I came to this store to open a new account with them and I was a little Scared because I did not know anything about plans and data coming in. Luckily for me I had the best representative EVER his name was Jacob. Jacob was so amazing! His personality was very happy and bright which made me feel more comfortable and he was so patient with me answering all of my questions and explaining all of my different options. You can tell he really cares about his costumers and takes care of them. If anybody needs help make sure to ask for Jacob!!!!