AT&T Store Fresno El Paseo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fresno
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fresno?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fresno Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 19, 20201 out of 5Rude customer service, lies, threaten people with calling police saying you cuss and threaten them. I have work in customer service for over 50 years, and have never in my life talk to the customer as that young man did today.
- December 6, 20202 out of 5It is hard for the employees to give the best customer service when their company can’t provide them with the tools that they need to go ahead and be best that they can be. Their is only a compacity of 6 or seven people staff, and they only have a staff of usually three people working throughout the whole
Day. I can understand why they can’t deliver the extraordinary service that AT&T trains them to give to every customer. AT&T is usually there for your best Interest, but in hard times such as these they are forced to deliver the best service as possible with the restriction of being able to help less customers as usual than possible. They recognized that times are harder for everybody and they are trying to handle every situation as best as possible with the customers interest at heart! Please give these reps a chance in these hard times that we face as a City, State and as a NATION!!!!!!!!! Thank you for hearing my thoughts.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5horrible customer service, the employees do not Know how to treat a customer, when you walk in, they are not polite, for example, they will not say please have a seat, we are helpers other at this time, but will be with you next available team member, one minute they are saying one thing, like i have to stand at the door to receive incoming customer, that is the policy, whereas i saw am employee already helping someone and got up to check in a customer who walked in in between helping the current customer. they just walk up to you and are very rude, feels like they dont like their job, they should leave and work where they would be more happier so we can have better employees.ZERO STAR.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hello Kim, L. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 5, 20194 out of 5
- February 4, 20191 out of 5