AT&T Store Fresno North Blackstone Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Fresno
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fresno?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fresno Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Romi has great customer service she has great knowledge about any service I asked for highly recommend her.Response from AT&TJune 7, 2020Hello Manuel Carrasco We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are excited Romi was able to provide that experience for you. Thank you for choosing our location.
- June 4, 20205 out of 5Adriana and manager estevan were great!Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hi! We are excited that Adriana and Estevan were able to provide you with a great experience! Thanks for choosing our location
- May 18, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Very nice person. Very helpful and understanding my needs.Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 23, 20205 out of 5Romelia “Romi” helped me close my fathers account. She was very professional, polite and Patient throughout the entire ordeal which required calls to the customer loyalty dept. great customer service!Response from AT&TApril 24, 2020Hello Ed B. we are excited to hear that Romi was able to provide you with a great experience during your visit! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to continue to provide you great experiences and thank you for choosing our location!
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Disappointed in both AT&T and the customer service here. Worked with Ivette, who was texting on her personal phone during our discussion and just outright rude. We’ve been with at&t for over 10 years and the quality gets worse and worse each year. At home, our WiFi cuts out a few times a day AND is extremely slow (some webpages won’t even load). I also have max 2 bars of phone connection at home. Most of the time it’s 1 bar. For what we’re paying, it’s not worth it. We came in and told Ivette we were looking into different phone plans and she was dismissive and offered us one option: “upgrade” and pay $40 more for an unlimited data plan. How is that supposed to help? We have enough data but if we can’t even load a simple browser on the phone what will more data do? We get that she can’t change that but at least have a better attitude instead of acting like a complete b*tch.