AT&T Store Gardena Gardena
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1691 W Artesia Blvd
, CA 90248
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Gardena
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gardena?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gardena Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20205 out of 5Came in to open up an account for my family. They were very helpful in helping me understand exactly what I'm paying and being quick about the processResponse from AT&TDecember 2, 2020Hi Nicholas! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out, and hope to see you again!
- July 16, 20201 out of 5If I could rate this store and my experience 0 stars I would. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I should have never considered going back to AT&T. I worked for AT&T in management for over 10 years so I am very familiar with the process.
I went into the store to transfer my lines. When the rep realized I had a business, of course they wanted to put it under that. You know those CRU lines are important to a stores metrics, and typically you can get a better deal. The whole process was a mess. They needed to get a business manager involved for deposit waivers, which took longer than it should, devices took over 2 weeks to arrive, I was promised a $750 gift card, $150 per line activated credit, waived activation fees, and a $150 credit for the next 3 months. When I asked the business rep about, she had no idea and I was told that much be something the store is offering, which was not the case. The phones finally arrived and before any where activated as I had already made the decision I was going to return these, they charged my card for $162 of a bill for service I have NEVER HAD!!!! I call to find out as the store manager doesn't even have the decency to call me when his rep said he would, and come to find out that there are 3 already active lines on my account which were activated WITHOUT MY PERMISSION which is FRAUD!!! All devices are being returned and I am disputing all changes. But I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you DO NOT VISIT THIS STORE UNLESS YOU WANT A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, no call from the manager if you've requested one and lines added to your account without your knowledge. I know first hand that I am not the only one who has had this experience as I over heard while in the store a women that was promised a credit monthly to her account for trading in her old device and upgrading but the rep had never told her she had to change her plan.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hello Amanda R This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll make sure we address this immediately.
- November 13, 20185 out of 5Quick and detailed. Whole team is extremely helpful! It felt natural talking to everyone
- September 30, 20185 out of 5I wento to AT&T store on a few occasions. one was to bring in my granddaughter’s phone and file a claim. She had dropped it and I needed to replace it. I also upgraded my daughters phone to a xplus phone. The representative was very helpful on both subjects. He was very professional, courteous, and helpful. I was able to conduct my bussiness very quickly. Very happy with service.
- May 8, 20182 out of 5Went in for new sim card for Ipad that we had it was not working, sale rep replaced sim card. As soon as new sim card was placed the other ipad was not working. It took awhile to get both ipad working again.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.