AT&T Store Gardena Redondo Beach Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2229 Redondo Beach Blvd
, CA 90247
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Gardena
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gardena?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gardena Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20201 out of 5I went to the store on a Friday. I wanted to purchase an Iphone SE. I was told they were out of them and to come back on Monday at 9am. When I returned as instructed, they would not open the door because they were doing inventory and I was told to come back at 9:30am. I did and they were still doing inventory and would not acknowledge I was there. I will purchase a phone somewhere else.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Don H., We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 15, 20205 out of 5I came here to purchase my 11 iPhone pro the manager Stephen help me out he was very nice and sweet and answer all
My concerns he was very patience with me I’m a older lady that really Dosent noe anything about technology this young man had so much patience with I appreciated that
- January 14, 20191 out of 5I can’t remember the young lady who assist us. Her personality wasn’t helpful at all. Plus u all had something dead in the vents or something. The store was cold due to the smell. I wouldn’t go back to that store that’s something, your customers or employees should experience the entire day. Not professional at all for a company as large as AT&T.
- December 6, 20182 out of 5I went to the store just get new SIM card and active my line back was super slow can’t believe I was in there an hour just for that I understand they were customer in there before but I feel that the works are more focus on have personal conversations with the customer
- November 12, 20181 out of 5Antonio, showed good actitud but after all poor knowledge on his work
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.