AT&T Store Gilroy Gilroy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gilroy
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gilroy?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gilroy Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20195 out of 5Absolute best At&t store i have been to. We just recently switched from Another company and they made it easy. The other company was just being a total pain to us getting the process done. Amberrae was the employee we had and i cannot say enough good things about her. She was extremely helpful, patient and so awesome. We had to come back twice because of Porting issues with The other company and she made sure that we were taken care of. Highly recommend this store and Amberrae as someone to help you.
- February 24, 20195 out of 5I absolutely like the customer service provided in this store . I have always been helped quickly, and the staff have been superb and knowledgeable and patient each time I visit !!! Please keep it this way !
- December 10, 20185 out of 5The young lady who kindly helped me with my iPad that was not the correct iPad for my needs advised me what would be best solution to my issue. I took her advise and my replacement iPad got shipped out the same day and I returned the incorrect iPad the issue was solved and I was highly satisfied with her communication and service.
- October 31, 20181 out of 5Walked into store, a girl greeted us and when we told her that we needed to unlock the phone she said we had to go online. She obviously did not want to help us because we were no longer an AT&T customer. Don’t go to that store. She was very condescending. Only reason why we went to this store is because We were told by a very nice young man from the MorganHill store to go to Gilroy because they’re a corporate store and they can help with this iissue. That condescending girl needs to learn how to treat people better.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5The lady who attended me was very friendly and helpful. She guided me through the process of everything and overall her smile made my day better. Wait times were very good. Definitely recommend this store over the others I’ve been too.