AT&T Store Lakewood Lakewood Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lakewood
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lakewood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lakewood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 1, 20215 out of 5Michelle M was informative, had a great sense of humor and was diligent in her work. Michelle worked quick without making the phone upgrade process seem rushed. Michelle is a great asset to your team! Thank you Michelle for making our experience the best my mom and I have ever had at AT&T!Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2021Hello Andy V We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- November 11, 20201 out of 5Called before driving 40 miles and was told it would take an hour to 1.5 hrs to fix my phone. I get there and they say 4.5 hrs!!! To fix a screen.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Please feel free to reach out to the Store Manager Daniel via Email Dv173r@att.com. We hope to resolve this and change your experience.
- August 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and very professional(Michelle Mancilla)Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hi Juan P. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!
- July 16, 20205 out of 5I am very grateful that my dad and I were helped by Alma! She was very patient, knowledgeable and direct. We used curbside pick up at a time when the store was backed up and crowded out front. Hope she gets recognized for her hard work.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Nic A. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Please visit us and Alma again!
- July 11, 20201 out of 5-NEGATIVE
I went in last night to upgrade my 4 phones to 4 iPhone pros. Before agreeing to the contract and terms, the sales rep, told me the inventory, 4 iPhones of the color we wanted were available. As soon as we closed the transaction, all of a sudden 2 iPhones weren't available to upgrade. The sales rep told me to call back at 10am tomorrow morning and check if the shipment came. First of all, why should I (the customer) keep calling and to check inventory???? Shouldn't that be the sales rep responsibility to check and to pull stock as soon as the shipment arrives to hold for a previous customer to finish a business transaction that wasn't fulfilled???? I called the next morning at 10am. A sales rep told me the shipment hasn't arrived yet, will arrive at 2pm. I called at 2pm. No one answers. I called again at 2:10. No one answers. I called again at 2:30. No one answers. I called again and again, about 5 more times and no one answers. I called back around 3:15 and finally someone answers and this rep told me, just sold their last iPhone 11 Pro. I started to get frustrated over the phone. Then the rep puts me on hold and comes back saying, " oh we have 1 iPhone" . How did this magically appear??? Just to upgrade, I have to put my life and my health at risk going to AT&T not for just 1 visit but 3????!!!! Now I'm returning for 3 more visits just to upgrade. What does that say about AT&T and all the COVID safety measures. As a customer, I hoped the sales rep took care of me and my needs were met before I left so i wouldn't have to keep returning to the store. I'm not sure if this is how AT&T trains their sales associates, but this is very bad customer service, especially during these times and for customer safety. It's really honestly true what reviews say about Lakewood, Ca AT&T location. Very bad customer service and the associates should be trained better. You should train your employees how to fully finish a transaction before helping new customers or the reps should know their obligations that weren’t fulfilled and teach their employees to answer the store phone! I saw all this coming... you got me to agree to something then say oh, yeah no, it's not available anymore, sorry. Nothing was resolved. I still need to upgrade 2 more iPhones and I'm not sure if I ever go back to this location.