AT&T Store Lakewood Lakewood Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lakewood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 7, 20201 out of 5Unable to get my tablet working. Called att 611 waited 45 min spoke to a person who was looking up my account said she would call me back but never did. Facebook pics other sites dont open up can't get it to work can't go to store because of covid19.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hi there, we are dedicated to helping you stay connected during COVID-19, so we are here to help. ase send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook. Thank you.
- March 4, 20205 out of 5Alma gave great customer service. We went in just to get our daughter a new phone because her old one broke, and she helped us all leave with upgraded phones at the best rate. Thank you Alma!Response from AT&TMarch 17, 2020Hello Erika C! We're glad that Alma was able to resolve all your needs and concerns. We look forward to having you visit us again!
- March 3, 20205 out of 5Please come into this store and ask for the sales person Summer she is so polite patient and knowledgeable with AT&T productsResponse from AT&TMarch 17, 2020Thanks for stopping by, Electric Man.
- November 18, 20191 out of 5I work HR for AT&T and I have been to multiple stores across the Region I have never had customer service like this , I walked in put my name on the list and was told I could grab a bite to eat and come back to be helped the payment kiosk didn’t work and Bernice was super Rude I waited another 40 minutes to be helped and everyone was over looked I have never experienced this amount of customer service
Bernice should have taken a different approach when dealing with the issue of a customer who was told on thing from another team member!!!Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Monique B We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 18, 20191 out of 5Att store in Lakewood had bad customer service had you waiting for 45 mins and Bernice was really rude And non attentive seemed like they were standing around not helping customers just all employees were talking to each otherResponse from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hi! Hello Tyra B. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.