AT&T Store Lakewood Lakewood Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lakewood
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lakewood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lakewood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and very professional(Michelle Mancilla)Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hi Juan P. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!
- July 16, 20205 out of 5I am very grateful that my dad and I were helped by Alma! She was very patient, knowledgeable and direct. We used curbside pick up at a time when the store was backed up and crowded out front. Hope she gets recognized for her hard work.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Nic A. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Please visit us and Alma again!
- July 11, 20201 out of 5-NEGATIVE
I went in last night to upgrade my 4 phones to 4 iPhone pros. Before agreeing to the contract and terms, the sales rep, told me the inventory, 4 iPhones of the color we wanted were available. As soon as we closed the transaction, all of a sudden 2 iPhones weren't available to upgrade. The sales rep told me to call back at 10am tomorrow morning and check if the shipment came. First of all, why should I (the customer) keep calling and to check inventory???? Shouldn't that be the sales rep responsibility to check and to pull stock as soon as the shipment arrives to hold for a previous customer to finish a business transaction that wasn't fulfilled???? I called the next morning at 10am. A sales rep told me the shipment hasn't arrived yet, will arrive at 2pm. I called at 2pm. No one answers. I called again at 2:10. No one answers. I called again at 2:30. No one answers. I called again and again, about 5 more times and no one answers. I called back around 3:15 and finally someone answers and this rep told me, just sold their last iPhone 11 Pro. I started to get frustrated over the phone. Then the rep puts me on hold and comes back saying, " oh we have 1 iPhone" . How did this magically appear??? Just to upgrade, I have to put my life and my health at risk going to AT&T not for just 1 visit but 3????!!!! Now I'm returning for 3 more visits just to upgrade. What does that say about AT&T and all the COVID safety measures. As a customer, I hoped the sales rep took care of me and my needs were met before I left so i wouldn't have to keep returning to the store. I'm not sure if this is how AT&T trains their sales associates, but this is very bad customer service, especially during these times and for customer safety. It's really honestly true what reviews say about Lakewood, Ca AT&T location. Very bad customer service and the associates should be trained better. You should train your employees how to fully finish a transaction before helping new customers or the reps should know their obligations that weren’t fulfilled and teach their employees to answer the store phone! I saw all this coming... you got me to agree to something then say oh, yeah no, it's not available anymore, sorry. Nothing was resolved. I still need to upgrade 2 more iPhones and I'm not sure if I ever go back to this location.
- April 7, 20201 out of 5Unable to get my tablet working. Called att 611 waited 45 min spoke to a person who was looking up my account said she would call me back but never did. Facebook pics other sites dont open up can't get it to work can't go to store because of covid19.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hi there, we are dedicated to helping you stay connected during COVID-19, so we are here to help. ase send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook. Thank you.
- March 4, 20205 out of 5Alma gave great customer service. We went in just to get our daughter a new phone because her old one broke, and she helped us all leave with upgraded phones at the best rate. Thank you Alma!Response from AT&TMarch 17, 2020Hello Erika C! We're glad that Alma was able to resolve all your needs and concerns. We look forward to having you visit us again!