AT&T Store Manteca Manteca
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Manteca
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Manteca?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Manteca Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20205 out of 5First and foremost I want to thanks Manny for how extremely professional and kind he was to deal with over the phone, I thought it would be a major headache to switch from the previous TV service that I currently had and that I was comfortable with over to DIRECTV, Manny made it a real breeze and headache free by answering all my questions by being very courteous, professional, and kind over the phone, Manny got me scheduled with a technician that came out and got it all hooked up in a timely manner! I am so very happy now that I have DIRECTV and the NFL Sunday ticket I am a diehard Cleveland Browns fan and I know it's painful to watch that team lose every year but I'm grateful that I'm able to watch them get a possible win soon (fingers crossed) LOL Go Browns Baby!!!!
Furthermore, I also want to thank the store manager Chris for being one cool dude but not as cool as Manny of course LOL just kidding you're really cool to Chris HaHaHaHa!!! Thanks also to you Chris for your professionalism and doing the best that you could to answer any and all of my questions that I had, thanks for giving me good deals and discounts to switch over to DIRECTV. I highly recommend this AT&T Store location, come on in and ask for Manny he will get you all squared away he's a really cool dude with a very good professional attitude and personality!
Thank you guys so very much I would most definitely and will recommend you to any and all of my friends and family in need of awesome satellite TV service!!! You guys rock!!!
- July 15, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service experience. Have been to the store three times with no resolution for my ATT email issues. Was told Area Manager Tony Dillon would contact me on 07-14-2020 at 1300hrs and he has not. In store Manager "Eric", is both unprofessional and condescending in his approach. They clearly wanted to make the sale and get me out as soon as possible.Response from AT&TJuly 19, 2020Hello Frank. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 13, 20195 out of 5I went to this store to purchase a new phone and case. Marina was very helpful. I am older and all the new technology is a lot to absorb. Marina explained everything and was very patience with me, which i really appreciated. I felt like she went above and beyond with me explaining everything to me and in helping me set up my new phone. Thanks again, Marina!
- March 13, 20195 out of 5Alfredo was great. He was very knowledgeable and assisted my grandma and I with getting my new IPhone onto her plan. He made sure that two pictures that I needed got onto my new phone. He assisted me with setting up my new phone which was a HUGE help.
- March 1, 20195 out of 5My experience was 2nd to none and i was very happy