AT&T Store National City Plaza Bonita
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for National City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in National City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the National City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20205 out of 5Great Customer service, Ron helped me out really well. Caring about my experience with The company.Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2021Hi Marco. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are happy to hear Ron was able to take care of you during your visit! We hope to see you again soon.
- July 7, 20205 out of 5Great service! Thank You Alejandro for helping my husband and I. We will definitely come back to this location in the future.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Erica. Thank you for coming to visit Alejandro at our location. We are so glad to hear about your great experience at our store. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
- June 5, 20205 out of 5Ron was awesome, he sold us a new phone a upgrade and help us set it up. He also help us set up my husband’s Apple Watch with his new phone. He is polite and very friendly most of all very helpful. He answered all our questions.Response from AT&TJune 6, 2020Hello Grace, G. Thank you for visiting our store and taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Ron and hope to see you back soon!
- April 13, 20191 out of 5I went to store for help then the guy Manny was so rude, telling me that the store where I bought my phone should fix my problem and accusing me of fraud. I was a tmobile customer for 8yrs and decided to switch to att just 1 day using att I already regret switching. Worst customer service!
- February 19, 20195 out of 5Quick and Easy. I needed to start a new account to take over a phone from my old employer