AT&T Store National City National City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for National City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in National City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the National City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5This store either has a bunch of idiots working there or they highly lack customer service training. Either way this place sucks. First, not only did they allow more than 6 clients in at a time during this COVID-19 pandemic but I never saw anyone clean or disinfect any chairs or tables in between customers.
I placed an online order for a phone upgrade to reduce the amount of time spent inside the store not only to limit interactions with other ppl but as I value my time and I do not want to spend an hour inside of a cell phone store.
I received an email confirming my order was ready for pickup. Not only did I receive this email, I also received a call from someone named Marvin. This is all normal as this is what is done at every store when you place an order.
As I show up I was helped by someone named Jose. I explained to Jose that I was there to pick up a phone. He took my name and number then went to check on it.
I waited and waited and waited and nothing after 10mins of him looking around (not saying a word to me). Soon, more ppl started showing up and I decided to wait outside the door since it was hot inside the store and I did not know what Jose was doing.
I notice even more ppl started showing up and decided to go back inside the store. What do I see? I see Jose starting to help someone else. At that point I decided to ask him what the issue was. He then proceeds to tell me that he cant find the phone (I know right its a AT&T store how do they not have it) and that he would need to cancel the transaction and then upgrade me himself. Of course this doesnt make any sense to me since I specifically placed the order online so I wouldnt have to deal with this. I then asked him who Marvin was and why he called me to tell me the phone was ready if its nowhere to be found. Jose tells me Marvin is another associate and that he is not available (ok so call him bro tf?) and that the only option would be to cancel the upgrade transaction (note that when you cancel the transaction you have to get a refund to card that was used to pay, then charge you again) and re-do the upgrade. Again, not something I wanted to do otherwise I would be at the store another hour. So I say "call me when you find my phone".
I then go home and call the number that Marvin had called me. I asked him why he called if the phone was ready. Marvin explained that he had left but that someone else could have helped me. I told him I know that and that Jose was useless. I was told I would be called today but have yet to receive a call. I will call them prior to heading down there so I dont waste my time and I suggest you do the same as the "associates" working there are pretty useless and clueless on how to handle a simply online order phone upgrade.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Mauricio, T We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- May 22, 20191 out of 5Walked in right at 10 when they opened one person there on the phone doesn’t acknowledge you after 15 min I left, I was there to buy an Apple Watch for my son and now to the next place. At least say hi or we will be right with you, this was RIDICULOUS
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Definitely would recommend this place. Very friendly staff. They welcome you as soon as you walk in. I would definitely come back agai.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5asian young lady, sorry cant remember her name at all.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5The experience is okay. I was assisted right away the people is okay