AT&T Store Northridge Northridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Northridge Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 5, 20205 out of 5I want to give kudos to Kim at the ATT store in Northridge. She did a great job helping my friend Bob with his new phone. I called and explained to her, I now live out of state and needed help with my friend Bob who is a little challenged in the tech dept of phones. So she had no problem helping him when he arrived, and now Bob's all happy with his new phone. Thanks for helping him transfer his contacts over too!Response from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hello Debra S,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are glad Kim was able to help you out with your new phone! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 3, 20202 out of 5I waited over an hour to have my bank card on file updated. The system "was down", for me to do it from the machine, apparently there's no online process for staff to do it, and a staff member told me it would take them as long to call as if I did it from home, which sounds ludicrous. The call from the store to the operator took indeed over 40 minutes. Meanwhile, three staff members kindly "suggested" that I go back home and call myself to "save time". How is it to begin a call from the beginning "saving time", after I had waited at the store I had driven to? How is replacing an expired card affected by the pandemic? When I got to the store, an employee told me to wait outside, which I understand, but nobody ever told me to go back in, I just walked in and sat in a couch after a while. And I heard someone saying the waiting time was longer because two staff members had gone to lunch. You got to have a more expedite process for someone to update an expired card. And please, don't "advise" that I download the app, because if I wanted, I would have already. There's still a physical store with physical employees which I can visit. I'm giving you two stars for the ample parking and the air-conditioned locale.Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hello Luisa K
We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- March 11, 20205 out of 5Store had great customer service starting with sale associate David who was very professional and clear in explaining plans and being able to easily resolve any issues we had stumbled upon. Will definitely be returning to this store in the future and refer others to David as well.Response from AT&TMarch 12, 2020Hello Ramon G, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are happy to see that our RSC was able to assist you in all matters. Hope to see you again!
- February 11, 20205 out of 5Received 5-star treatment from Lamont M. on a recent visit to your store. Not only was Lamont extremely patient and understanding of my needs, he went above and beyond in sharing available upgrade options for my current cell plan and assisting me in eventually upgrading my cell phones. He was professional and knowledgeable (with some eavesdropping by Jason) and great to work with. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend seeking out Lamont M. for your AT&T servicing needs.Response from AT&TFebruary 15, 2020Hello John R.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for being a loyal customer of AT&T. We will continue to work on providing all of our customers with the best experience.
- February 18, 20192 out of 55:30 appointment and they didn’t even come to me until 6:45! Three employees were talking to a woman without an appointment because she was unreasonably angry over an earlier incident. That was unnecessary! All of us on the cue waited while this went on for almost 30 minutes !