AT&T Store Northridge Northridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Northridge
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Northridge?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Northridge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 27, 20211 out of 5Waited for over an hour to purchase a new phone and install SIM card...ended up leaving empty handed, as they couldn’t complete purchase...?! Straight to Apple store in the mall across the street and DONE! New phone in less than 10 minutes...advised to go to ATT store for new SIM card (old one not compatible with 12), so this time went to the Porter ranch location for SIM card and didn’t even bother waiting! One person with 5 waiters...nope! Not making that mistake again. So across the plaza to Best Buy and paid out of pocket for what should’ve been a “FREE” SIM card (worth every penny), and finally done.
Come on ATT, show some urgency and value for customer’s time...especially at this Tampa location.Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2021Hello Aty N We apologize you experienced a long wait time. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. Thank you for the feedback.
- February 24, 20215 out of 5I’m glad Jason help out so much about everything about my old iphone to get new iPhone and other information about bills and stuff . I would come back here if I need help.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2021Hello Fred john malicay Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- December 30, 20201 out of 5Stephanie who works at at&t created the most unsatisfied experience for me. Have me waited for an hour and half just to tell me to go home. I came at 7:45pm and told me to wait 1hr and 30. I waited, and told me I had to come back tomorrow because of CDC guidelines. I understand companies have to follow government orders.. but they should have said..”it’s about an hour and half.. but it’s close to our closing time so might not be able to let you in.” If i would have known that I wouldn’t have stayed and waited. She even had the audacity to lie and say they called.. no where on my phone did I get a phone call. Wasted my time. Wack service.. won’t be returning and won’t tell good things about the store to my friends and family.
- November 20, 20205 out of 5Jason was very informative and helpful. Super friendly and personable. Kim was also great, she helped me return a mobile device. Excellent customer service at this location.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2020Hello Mehrshad P.
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service - Steve who claimed he was the manager could only tell me what he couldn't do and I had to wait because they didn't have enough help. During the time it took to have our heated discussion he could have taken care of my issue but since he couldn't or doesn't have much authority I walked out VERY UNSATISFIED. I have 5 lines with AT&T and am ready to leave after 10 years of NO SERVICE. Lastly he said his job is to walk the store doesn't sounds like he does much except alert people of what they can't do and how long the wait is. And when I arrived they quoted one hour and in talking to him the time was then extended to 1 1/2 hours! I already spent over 6 hours trying to get a new phone and 3 hours because of the mistake this store made last week!! Very incapable employees NO CUSTOMER SERVICE..Too bad they can't email a receipt as promised/and send the correct phone ordered...