AT&T Store Van Nuys Van Nuys
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
17288 Saticoy St
, CA 91406
Request an Appointment
Holiday Deals for Everyone on Your List
Visit AT&T's Holiday Gift Guide for deals on gifts for you and everyone one on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Van Nuys
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Van Nuys?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Van Nuys Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 30, 20201 out of 5Let me start off by saying RUN! As Eddie the worst customer service rep said: "This is a retail store". Went to an ATT corporate store on Sepulveda and they took care of me painlessly. My upgrade to a Note 20 Ultra started really well when I dealt with the girl that works there. She gave me great customer service and when not sure of something she called someone who was. I was to bring back my note 8 after I downloaded all my pics and files but when I came back to turn my phone in for the trade in promo to get $1,000 in credits Eddie said I was past the 14 days I had to turn the phone in. I was pretty sure it was 30 days but not 100% so I called ATT the next day and guess what? They confirmed it was 30 days. The 14 days is the amount of time you have to return the new phone if you didn't like it or just don't want it. ATT made notes in the system so when I went back to the store they would take my phone without issues. They also said if they didn't want to take it to have them call the loyalty department. Guess what?! Wonderful Eddie did not want to take my phone again. On top of everything when I told him to call the loyalty department he replied: " I don't have to call anyone". As far as I know it is 14 days to turn your phone in. This is the kind of customer service you will get from Eddie. Even after loking at the notes under my account he still didn't want to take it. This is the worst upgrade experience I've ever had. I will never go to this store again. Go to a corporate store and save yourself the headache. No wonder this store has terrible reviews both on yelp and ATT website. This store is doing a terrible job at representing the ATT name.
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Fine... until... I came and got a phone the other day. I bought a wireless charger, screen protector as well as a case for the new phone. The manager of the store threw away BOTH the screen protector case as well as the phone case box and gave me the box to the phone and the wireless charger box that was still packed up. My screen protector four days later has already chipped where I swipe so I came in to have it replaced as it should be under warranty. The guy working called the manager to check about the screen protector and the manager who’s name is Edgar LIED to his fellow employee and said he didn’t recall throwing away any boxes of mine. Why would I turn up and say that if that didn’t happen? If I just spent $1200 on a new phone and amenities wouldn’t it be good customer service to make the customer happy? Yeah. If this is how the manager operates, I feel sorry for anyone coming back to this store where the people leading lie about things. I will be calling the district corporate office as well to discuss this matter further but maybe it would be good for them to take lessons in customer service as well as moral compasses. If I could rate lower I would. Super furious.
- December 13, 20195 out of 5Good place to get new service
- July 11, 20195 out of 5
- May 31, 20195 out of 5The manager of the store took the time to thoroughly review my issue and resolved it in a timely and professional manner! Very patient, polite and caring. He extended an invitation to call him if there was anything else he could help me with. After 6 weeks, I called back and he not only remember me but rectified the last pending issue regarding my account. My faith in AT&T has been restored thanks to this individual!! Thank you SG.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.