AT&T Store Pleasanton Stoneridge Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pleasanton
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pleasanton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pleasanton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 16, 20195 out of 5We had an in store appointment today at the stone ridge mall att in Pleasanton ca, we were seen promptly by Callahan. I can not express how incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and just downright kind this employee was. He showed immense patience and understanding while dealing with our somewhat complex issue, and solved our multiple problems while maintaining an extremely professional and positive attitude. He was a truly impressive example of an exemplary employee.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5Store was clean and the representative was very nice and helpful.
- March 11, 20194 out of 5
- March 1, 20191 out of 5My goal tonight was to upgrade my kids' phone. Although I may have misinformed Prav by telling him that I wanted the BOGO deal with the iPhone X, my husband had to remind me that I just needed to upgrade their phones and not get another line (which was part of the BOGO deal) to which I told Prav. Though, Prav said that I would be spending more money if I did it that way and asked why I would want to do that. He continued to tell me that my husband doesnt understand. I explained to him that my husband just this week upgraded our phones (I even went as far as to tell him to look at my account to see that I wasnt just saying what I said) and that I was pretty certain that he knew what he was doing. Prav went through the hassle of writing down each phone line, questioned whose line it was, how many months I had left on each phone, and the cost of each phone. I didnt know what the purpose of that was since I knew each line on my account and how much I pay every month. He said that he wouldnt be doing his job correctly if he didnt try and get me the best possible deal. Then he told me that he cant tell me what to do but did tell me in a whisper to dial 611 and sign up for the loyalty program. Then he asked who my internet service was at home and who is responsible for paying for the bill. Although Im pretty certain I heard what he asked, I asked that he repeat what he asked because it made no sense to me why that would matter to him or how that could possibly get me the "best possible deal." Aside from not understanding that relevance, at this point, I was getting irritated that he was disregarding what I wanted, so I asked him. He said that it made no sense (yes, he said this again) why I would want that and that if he did what I asked, he said that I would go home, figure out that I was paying for too much then get mad and blame him. He once again said that my husband clearly doesnt understand. As he sat up, he proceeded to tell me that he has been doing what he's doing for 8 years and that he sells to people all the time with no problems. He then had the audacity to tell me that he has sold to doctors and lawyers and even though the doctors and lawyers may not understand the what they're getting, he would be successful at selling to them. And then, here is the straw that broke the camel's back...he said that if he cant tell a doctor what to do because he doesnt know medical or a lawyer because he doesnt know the law, they wouldnt tell him what to do because they dont know how. Okay, Im may not have understood the "best possible deal" that he was trying to sell, but Im not stupid to understand what he was implying. At this point, Im fuming and extremely offended!!! I told him that I appreciated him trying to get me the "best possible deal" but that I was the customer and I knew what I wanted. I told him that if I eventually found out that I was paying more than I should be, it would be my problem, not his. I said that he can even write something up for me to sign if he was afraid that I'd come back and blame him for overpaying. There was an awkward silence but then he got up, pushed his paper aside and said that it was fine and that I would pay for the tax on each phone and walked to the back room to get our phones. Soon after, my daughter and I got up and left. But before we left the store, I stopped the first sales person I saw and told him to tell Prav that I was not interested anymore. This was a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE and a BAD EXAMPLE from a man who represented himself as a professional. I understand that he was just doing his job with 'suggestive selling' so I let him be a "pushy salesman" but to undermine my intelligence, and my husband's who was not there, by referencing innuendos is morally reprehensible. (sorry that this is long)
- February 24, 20191 out of 5AT&T did not show up or call on the install date. I asked the rep why I was told that I had to wait 2 weeks for a new install date. The rep thought it was funny and laughed. I asked to speak to a manager. I was told to leave the store or they would physically remove me.