AT&T Store San Ramon San Ramon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Ramon
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Ramon?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Ramon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 4, 20195 out of 5
- February 4, 20191 out of 5I have been att customer for more than 10 year. Recently I visited store for replacement Simm and they charged me for Simm.
- December 21, 20181 out of 5Terrible....all my transactions with AT&T have been on the terrible...the guy who “helped” me was terrible, arrogant and told me he would not serve me. Yes, I was annoyed, with AT&T and with him...he changed my SIM card and then it said I had no data .... I have been paying for my cellular data, for years now...lately it all went way way south....too long a story. He told me I had too many windows open and that’s why I had no data...oh come on! I may be old and not too savvy but I know that the data has. Othing to do with windows being open....yes, it could slow it down but it clearly said no data.Since you have my credit card online and I am on autopay it should have automatically renewed....but noooooo.......it was my fault AGAIN! Anyway, I was definitely frustrated and the was telling me so,etching that was not helping and he took his book and iPad or whatever and he said he refused to give me service....just as well as he wanted to close all my windows. When I spoke to an AT&T tech support on the phone and told them what he had said they actually laughed as the NO data has NOTHING to do with too many windows open....
- December 10, 20181 out of 5Had an appointment with one of the assistant managers who asked another employee to handle the task. After one hour and two emplyoees who couldn't complete the task another assistant managers completed the process. This was unexcusable.
- November 15, 20185 out of 5Lovely experience, the staff member was so friendly and knowledgeable and gave us the best options for what we needed.