AT&T Store San Clemente Plaza San Clemente
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Clemente
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Clemente?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Clemente Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20211 out of 5Went to just get a replacement phone for my husband, ended up with a new phone and NEW LINE W/A PHONE NUMBER WE COULD NOT ACCESS AND WE WERE CHARGED THE FIRST MONTH AND AT&T WOULD NOT REFUND OUR ACCOUNT. We have been with them for over 25 years. Trying currently to find a better service for loyal customers.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hello Dyana, Thank you for reaching out. Please contact the store and ask for a manager so we can find a resolution for you.
- December 13, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Alex was extremely rude to my girlfriend when she went into exchange her recently purchased device. He would not speak to me, the account holder, and refused to give us the manager's name when requested. He was unkind, unhelpful, and unpleasant.
- December 12, 20205 out of 5Came in to get a new phone and the staff there was really nice, super helpful and knowledgeable about the newest iPhones that I was interested in looking at. Edgar helped me settle on the iPhone 12 Pro and even helped me chose a really nice protective phone case and applied the screen protector flawlessly. Extremely happy to have a new phone and the team there made the whole process super easy!
- November 10, 20205 out of 5We went in to get my phone upgraded. Ryan and the staff were friendly, professional and took care of us promptly. Thanks AT&T local store for excellent service
Nichols familyResponse from AT&TNovember 20, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!
- September 29, 20201 out of 5I have been a loyal ATT customer for decades. Went to this store location to purchase my next new cell phone. Ryan and another employee were seated out front with bored, uninterested and angry "don't bother me" faces on. It was one of the worst customer service experiences Ive ever had. Ryan was outright rude, dismissive, and attempted to 'talk down'and I dare say actually belittle me! Very,very strange behavior for a supposed salesperson. He asked me odd personal questions and when I inquired about the newer Samsung products he would not elaborate on phone features nor would he tell me the price. What??? I had a mask on, of course, and despite the fact that the store was open I was told "we can't just have people in the store touching everything with their dirty hands". Wow...Dirty hands!?
I merely asked if I might see what my options were. I will never go back to that store.
I see other reviews from 2019 from people who had similar terrible experiences with Ryan. Apparently no one has taken measures to replace him with an actual kind, helpful and knowledgeable salesperson.
P.S. the other ATT employee seated at the curbside table was ALSO being incredibly rude to an older woman who needed help with her new, little flip phone. I felt so bad for her. He was doing his best to make her feel stupid. Shameful.