AT&T Store San Clemente Plaza San Clemente
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Clemente
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Clemente?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Clemente Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 10, 20205 out of 5We went in to get my phone upgraded. Ryan and the staff were friendly, professional and took care of us promptly. Thanks AT&T local store for excellent service
Nichols familyResponse from AT&TNovember 20, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!
- September 29, 20201 out of 5I have been a loyal ATT customer for decades. Went to this store location to purchase my next new cell phone. Ryan and another employee were seated out front with bored, uninterested and angry "don't bother me" faces on. It was one of the worst customer service experiences Ive ever had. Ryan was outright rude, dismissive, and attempted to 'talk down'and I dare say actually belittle me! Very,very strange behavior for a supposed salesperson. He asked me odd personal questions and when I inquired about the newer Samsung products he would not elaborate on phone features nor would he tell me the price. What??? I had a mask on, of course, and despite the fact that the store was open I was told "we can't just have people in the store touching everything with their dirty hands". Wow...Dirty hands!?
I merely asked if I might see what my options were. I will never go back to that store.
I see other reviews from 2019 from people who had similar terrible experiences with Ryan. Apparently no one has taken measures to replace him with an actual kind, helpful and knowledgeable salesperson.
P.S. the other ATT employee seated at the curbside table was ALSO being incredibly rude to an older woman who needed help with her new, little flip phone. I felt so bad for her. He was doing his best to make her feel stupid. Shameful.
- August 9, 20205 out of 5👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
- November 4, 20191 out of 5I went in to get on a prepaid plan. RYAN gave me wrong information and was difficult to communicate with. When I asked him questions he raised his voice at me, I called someone on my phone to help ask the right questions and he yelled at me. He doesn't belong working there. RYAN gave the worst customer service. I will never go back in to that store. THE WORST!I picked up my stuff and walked out. Never got on the prepaid plan! Going to a different ATT today. I called ATT and they said he didn't know what he was talking about. HORRIBLE!!! Gave one star because there were no customers in the store on a Sunday morning.Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2019This is not the experience we want you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you’re provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 17, 20191 out of 5Brought in the iPhone I had purchased 5 days before because the buttons were not working. Made me feel as though it was more my fault than the phone even though I had spent an hour on the phone with customer service who verified it was faulty. Felt the staff was rude and wanted to do a sale rather than help someone who had purchased something previously. The manager fell short in solving the problem rather than helping and went back to the table to talk with her friends.