AT&T Store San Diego Downtown Broadway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20201 out of 5bad customer service. I have called twice waited 10 miutes the first time waited 34 mins the second time , then went to chat, sent e mails that returned saying they do not answer emails. They have interrupted my internet service 12 times in 3 hours with following.... I filled it out 3 times . I do not pay them to take over my machine every 5 to 15 minutes with their stupid repeated surveys. DO YOU???? ….Dear AT&T Customer, Congratulations!
National Telecom is holding a market research for next 7 days (January.11 -> January.18) and we will select 10 lucky users everyday for a chance to receive an exclusive prize from our sponsors, including Apple iPhone 11 Pro, $1000 Walmart Gift Card, Samsung Galaxy S10.
And Your IP address 2600:1700:f7c0:a9b0:fce5:b608:779d:ca6a has been selected, simply answer our anonymous survey below and continue...
Hurry up! There are only a limited number of rewards left for today!
Are you satisfied with AT&T?
DissatisfiedResponse from AT&TJanuary 14, 2020Hello Virginia D. We invite you to please visit our store to speak to a manager regarding this matter. Thank you.
- September 17, 20191 out of 5This is to report repeated crimes that your company (AT&T) has committed against me. So far, I have been a victim of about ten separate criminal acts. These crimes take the form of repeated bills for AT&T service. However, I do not have any AT&T account. I cancelled my account from my San Diego apartment several months ago. Your behavior in continuing to send me bills, and your behavior of sending me reminders to pay bills, is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To repeat, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
In other words, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To summarize, each and every employee of AT&T who is directly involved in sending me these bills and "reminders" is hereby an accused criminal. Also, each and every employee at AT&T who is indirectly involved in sending me these bills, and "reminders," is hereby an accused criminal.
To conclude, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that the Mafia is a criminal employer. Also, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that Al Capone's gang is a criminal employer.
Best regards, A victim of repeated crimes that were committed by AT&T employees
- June 24, 20195 out of 5Recently i gone through a mobile hack situation where i was tricked by a hacker and he hacked my account and bought new Iphone max on my account. ATT online support was horrible(They kept me on call for 57 minutes and did nothing and hung up on me ), i rushed to nearby store and lucky to have landed on Andrew(AR3982), Andrew was Awesome, he understood the urgency and he quickly blocked my account and reversed the cost of that upgrade. Though i am ported out of ATT as i was not happy with their online support and investigation on this hack, i want a take a moment and appreciate a good work done by Andrew!!, Thank you Andrew!!
- June 1, 20191 out of 5I called and asked about a military discount..."Yes, we give a military discount...depending on the account." What? What do you mean depending on the account? "We will give a military discount depending on your account." Do you give a military discount or not? "Yes, it depends on your account." I am military. "Okay. If you are a veteran or active we will give a discount." What the heck? Employee doesn't understand what military is?He was very confusing. Please train better. Will not go to this store.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2019Hi mlpharo. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience with the military discount is not the experience we want for you and our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5My daughter broke her phone just before going into oral surgery I promised her new one when she got done. Mariano had me in and out In record time! He was so nice and knowledgable@