AT&T Store San Diego Loma Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 7, 20202 out of 57/7/20: I am giving the review 2 stars because I felt like I was blatantly lied to today during my appointment. I am a military healthcare provider that went into the Loma Square ATT store today to sign up for FirstNet. I was told that I had to get a new phone number to qualify, but based on my own research, talking to FirstNet on the phone, and a previous visit to an ATT store, this was never brought up. I asked her to show me where it said it in the fine print, and she couldn't find it. I'm not sure where she came up with that in the first place. Very disappointing.Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello Amanda S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- September 17, 20191 out of 5This is to report repeated crimes that your company (AT&T) has committed against me. So far, I have been a victim of about ten separate criminal acts. These crimes take the form of repeated bills for AT&T service. However, I do not have any AT&T account. I cancelled my account from my San Diego apartment several months ago. Your behavior in continuing to send me bills, and your behavior of sending me reminders to pay bills, is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To repeat, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
In other words, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To summarize, each and every employee of AT&T who is directly involved in sending me these bills and "reminders" is hereby an accused criminal. Also, each and every employee at AT&T who is indirectly involved in sending me these bills, and "reminders," is hereby an accused criminal.
To conclude, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that the Mafia is a criminal employer. Also, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that Al Capone's gang is a criminal employer.
Best regards, A victim of repeated crimes that were committed by AT&T employeesResponse from AT&TJanuary 15, 2020Hello Tom, B Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- April 15, 20194 out of 5I purchased a new Samsung phone from Jessica back in February and she beautifully handled porting over all the info from my old S6 to my S8. I told her my Mother is on my family plan and I always give her my old phone when I upgrade and could she help move the info from my Mom's old phone over. She said no problem, bring her in the next time she is in town and she will take care of it. I went in yesterday with my Mom but unfortunately Jessica was not working. Someone else helped us by putting in a new SIM card but he said he couldn't do anything about the rest of the info and quite frankly, looked at me like I was crazy when I told him Jessica had said she could do it and someone there had always been able to do it for the 3 previous phones I bought there. I asked to make an apt for my Mom with Jessica when she returned which he did. My Mom just returned from that apt and Jessica took care of EVERYTHING! Emails, texts, apps, the shebang. My Mom is thrilled! Thank you Jessica!!
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The second I walked into the store I felt like I was well taken care of and that my needs were equally important to the associate. He took time to make sure my visit was successful and that all my questions were answered. I couldn’t have walked out any happier.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5The store is good with good seller.. I will to recommend to my friends.. thank you!!