AT&T Store San Diego Loma Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20215 out of 5Andrew Roberson deserves a shoutout for his excellent customer service! He really went above and beyond to help me out. Thank you, Andrew!Response from AT&TJanuary 12, 2021Hi! Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to serve you again.
- January 5, 20211 out of 5This store ripped me off for $350. AVOID this AT&T location, it is filled with scam artists and thieves with no remorse.
I went in to purchase a new phone for my wife at the beginning of December. When I was going thru the process, I explained to the guy that I wanted to trade in her old phone to get the $350 from the promotion but I was not going to upgrade the service. He told me I would get the $350 as long as I traded in the phone within 30 days.
We went back in to trade in the phone and specifically told the guy that we were trading this phone in for the $350 and we were not going to upgrade our plan. He said we would get the $350 for our phone.
One week later my wife received a text that we had to upgrade our service to get the $350 for her old phone trade in.
So I went into this AT&T store to see what was going on. I explained my situation to another guy and he told me to wait in my car for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes a lady waived me to enter the store. I tried to explain my situation to her but she just kept cutting me off. She was quite rude and being very defensive for no reason, I was not being rude or angry or raising my voice. She wouldn't let me get a word in and had the audacity to tell me to let her speak. I explained that I didn't come into the store to cause a scene, I just wanted to know why I was not told that I had to upgrade to receive this $350 trade credit. She said she could not do anything for me and kept asking if she could do anything else for me. She said it was not her fault that I was not told that I had to upgrade to get the $350 and said she was not the manager and pushed the blame to everyone else. She just taunted me by saying, "I can sit here all day, I don't care if you make a scene."
I didn't want to write a negative review, but after the way I was treated by the staff at this location I felt that others might want to know how they treat their customers. By the way the lady acted towards me led me to believe that this sort of thing happens very often. If a customer feels wronged, they should be offered an apology and listened to. They should not be given a bunch of attitude and rushed out of the store. This store should train their employees to let people know the pertinent information so they won't get disgruntled customers instead of training them to be passive aggressive against their customers that feel wronged.
I realize that I am partially a fault for not for not reading the fine print on the internet (since I was never given or shown or told anything to the contrary in store) but I have been going to this location for quite some time to get honest answers. AT&T makes it very difficult to figure out their policies online and over the phone it is next to impossible to get an answer. We have traded in phones in the past and there were no strings attached, so I wrongly assumed that was the case still or that I would have been told differently by the 2 separate employees that I spoke with on different occasions. I have been an AT&T wireless customer for 15+ years since the first iPhones came out.
So they only would offer $55 for my old phone when Apple offers $100. They also charged me fees on top just to upgrade to a new phone. It would have been much cheaper and a better deal if I had just gone to an Apple Store. I will definitely do that in the future an I will not forget that AT&T ripped me off.
So, even though this Point Loma AT&T store used to have honest and helpful employees, it no longer does. They will put their best interests in front of the customers, and scam you to make a profit.
- July 7, 20202 out of 57/7/20: I am giving the review 2 stars because I felt like I was blatantly lied to today during my appointment. I am a military healthcare provider that went into the Loma Square ATT store today to sign up for FirstNet. I was told that I had to get a new phone number to qualify, but based on my own research, talking to FirstNet on the phone, and a previous visit to an ATT store, this was never brought up. I asked her to show me where it said it in the fine print, and she couldn't find it. I'm not sure where she came up with that in the first place. Very disappointing.Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello Amanda S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- September 17, 20191 out of 5This is to report repeated crimes that your company (AT&T) has committed against me. So far, I have been a victim of about ten separate criminal acts. These crimes take the form of repeated bills for AT&T service. However, I do not have any AT&T account. I cancelled my account from my San Diego apartment several months ago. Your behavior in continuing to send me bills, and your behavior of sending me reminders to pay bills, is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To repeat, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
In other words, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To summarize, each and every employee of AT&T who is directly involved in sending me these bills and "reminders" is hereby an accused criminal. Also, each and every employee at AT&T who is indirectly involved in sending me these bills, and "reminders," is hereby an accused criminal.
To conclude, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that the Mafia is a criminal employer. Also, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that Al Capone's gang is a criminal employer.
Best regards, A victim of repeated crimes that were committed by AT&T employeesResponse from AT&TJanuary 15, 2020Hello Tom, B Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- April 15, 20194 out of 5I purchased a new Samsung phone from Jessica back in February and she beautifully handled porting over all the info from my old S6 to my S8. I told her my Mother is on my family plan and I always give her my old phone when I upgrade and could she help move the info from my Mom's old phone over. She said no problem, bring her in the next time she is in town and she will take care of it. I went in yesterday with my Mom but unfortunately Jessica was not working. Someone else helped us by putting in a new SIM card but he said he couldn't do anything about the rest of the info and quite frankly, looked at me like I was crazy when I told him Jessica had said she could do it and someone there had always been able to do it for the 3 previous phones I bought there. I asked to make an apt for my Mom with Jessica when she returned which he did. My Mom just returned from that apt and Jessica took care of EVERYTHING! Emails, texts, apps, the shebang. My Mom is thrilled! Thank you Jessica!!