AT&T Store San Diego Balboa Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 30, 20201 out of 5Two people working there and neither one Anything about iPhone I miss Clairemont location they knew everything Close if you go to clues Clairemont store get some of the employees to come over to Balboa and teach them I think you’re too very disappointed
If you go to close Clairemont’s door then bring some of your employees there to the Balboa Store and have them teach how to do things rightResponse from AT&TApril 30, 2020Hello Bruce, we work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- December 2, 20195 out of 5I went to upgrade my phone and Irma provided excellent service. She was so knowledgeable on the prices and discounts I would receive. I have been to a couple of different at&t store and Irma was definitely the most helpful, I will be going back to her for all my future needs. I upgraded my plan/phone. I also purchased a phone case/screen protector.
- July 16, 20195 out of 5
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
- April 12, 20191 out of 5I am a visitor in USA. I needed a phone number for an hospital issue, because they inform me that they can only call national numbers. I went to AT&T Balboa (Apr 9) and bought a prepaid service. I was told that the service will start immediately. The staff was trying to be helpfull but after about an hour of effort, my line was still not working. He told me to come next day in the morning. In the morning I were there (Apr 10). But a different staff told me that the authorized person was not there. He suggested that I go to an other AT&T office in another location or come again next day. Other office was helpfull and it took just 10 seconds for them to figure out that my line was not activated (a hotspot or something else was activated). When I turn to AT&T Balboa to take information about refund or cancellation of service, they advice me to call customer service - although it was the basic problem that "I can not call" -. Anyway I bought a new number from other AT&T location, it took 5 minutes, and the service start immediately. I paid a new service fee, because I needed the number for an emergency and I was sure that AT&T Balboa will not solve this problem.