AT&T Store San Dimas San Dimas
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Dimas
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Dimas?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Dimas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 25, 20201 out of 5I had a terrible experience at the AT&T Glendora store when I purchased the new iPhone pro max. I went in and purchased a phone. During the 14 days where you could return a phone, Apple did a diagnostic on my phone. The Apple support representative texted me and said the flash was not working and suggested I turn it in for a new phone since I just purchased it two days ago.
I returned to the Glendora store and showed the manager of the store my text with the Apple representative, where he told me after running a diagnostic that there was a defect in my phone because the flash wasn’t working and I should go return it and get another. I showed her the text from Apple that the flash was malfunctioning.
Even though the flash worked in front of her at the time, she said she would give me a brand new phone but I had to pay $55 for restocking. I couldn’t believe it! She told me that she doesn’t care what Apple says and that this is her policy. I was flabbergasted that she would not honor what the rep from Apple stated and she charged me $55 for restocking. I paid for the restocking fee but didn’t feel good about it. Then I asked the girl and manager that were helping me if this was a refurbished phone. They stated it was not and that I was returning a new phone after 2 days of use of a defective phone for a new phone and was paying for the restocking. I asked them again and they reassured me it was not a refurbished one they would give me. They stated that I would now have a better peace of mind knowing that I had a new phone. I then left.
When I got home, I had doubts about whether this was a new phone, and so I looked up on line and found out that the serial number for a refurbished phone starts with “f”. I then looked at my phone and low and behold, I had a refurbished phone! I was shocked that they had lied to me at the AT&T store in Glendora. I decided to confirm this and so texted the Apple rep I had been working with. He confirmed it was refurbished and sent me a text. He told me to take it back because I had paid for a new one.
Make sure you check your serial number form these guys!Response from AT&TDecember 26, 2020Hello Gammell, Kate
We are so sorry you had the experience at the AT&T location we hope to give you a better experience at the store next time. Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 29, 20205 out of 5Scott & Mark were super helpful & resolved my problem with a phone case issue. Samantha was wonderful & knowledgeable for my purchase of new phones for my family. She took the time to work out the best plan for us. This store has always been very helpful. Sometimes it takes longer than I’d like, but it just because they are very thorough & detailed. Give yourself an hour. *any returns must be within the 14 days!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Kelly S
Wow! We are so excited that you had a great experience and were educated. We will be happy to see you soon and thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
- June 10, 20201 out of 5-negative stars. i just had a phone added to my account when my brother physically went to this location to upgrade a phone to his account.
this is not how you do business. sure we share the same last name but not any finances. nor did i authorize this transaction.
this does not fall under best practices.Response from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello Ryel
We apologize on the behalf of San Dimas and staff that you went through this at our location and we will be sure to fix this immediately. Thank you for your time and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
- March 10, 20205 out of 5Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Carlos was very helpful and answered ALL my questions. He got me everything I needed in a timely matter. I will definitely be back to this location and ask for him to help me next time I need it.Response from AT&TMarch 11, 2020Hello Kailee, B
We want to thank you so much for choosing the San Dimas location and we are glad everyone was welcoming. Come back to us soon, Carlos or anyone at the location will be pleased to answer any more question to fulfill your needs. See you soon and thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The Rep that helped me with my issue was awesome. She knew what she was doing and handled it.