AT&T Store San Francisco Union Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Francisco
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Francisco?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Francisco Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 11, 20201 out of 5My review for the Union Street location from Fall of 2019 has been purged, in an apparent attempt to manipulate the profile of the location. There was no objectionable content; merely a frank highlighting of the lack of service at Union Street, contrasted it with praise for the service at the Geary Street location.
- February 17, 20201 out of 5Understaffed, inattentive, ignored by staff members. Just want to pay my bills, folks.Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Hi Robert M. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 11, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. Waited an hour to meet with rep to be told they couldn’t help me even though had email from ATT saying to go into store to get it done. Another person there demanding to speak to manager who wasn’t there
- September 14, 20191 out of 5I bought an iPhone case and screen protector at this location. The guy put it on my phone and kept taking it on and off, ruining the adhesive part to it. I asked if he could give me a new one and I will do it myself and he stated that I need to go online and order a new one for an additional $7...
- September 30, 20185 out of 5Went into the store to upgrade from an older iPhone to last fall's iPhone X. I had checked the ATT website in advance to make an appointment and to make sure the color/memory size that I wanted was in stock. The staff member that helped me assessed the situation quickly, did not try to up-sell other AT&T services and simply asked if I wanted to pay by the month or immediately. With the quick phone purchase and data plan increase, I was out the door in 15 minutes including a few minutes in the appointment queue. All very professional and efficient. Well done.