AT&T Store San Francisco Union Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Francisco
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Francisco?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Francisco Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20215 out of 5Damoni helped me out with some technical issues and with my bill after I had received a replacement phone through the insurance company. In addition, he got me the correct case for my S20 plus (I have a history of dropping my phone(s) and repeatedly cracking the screen) for a $50 discount! Damoni was super nice and personable. I totally recommend all customers to seek him out if and when at the union Street location.Response from AT&TJanuary 30, 2021Hi A.J. F.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I just left the store and witnessed a store employee chastise an elderly customer who was angry because the store allegedly ordered him the wrong phone. Regardless of who was in the wrong, further inflaming an elderly customer is not the way to do business.
- September 11, 20201 out of 5My review for the Union Street location from Fall of 2019 has been purged, in an apparent attempt to manipulate the profile of the location. There was no objectionable content; merely a frank highlighting of the lack of service at Union Street, contrasted it with praise for the service at the Geary Street location.
- February 17, 20201 out of 5Understaffed, inattentive, ignored by staff members. Just want to pay my bills, folks.Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Hi Robert M. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 11, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. Waited an hour to meet with rep to be told they couldn’t help me even though had email from ATT saying to go into store to get it done. Another person there demanding to speak to manager who wasn’t there