AT&T Store San Jose Blossom Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for San Jose
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Jose?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Jose Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 23, 20201 out of 5This is going to be a long one guys. A month ago I came into this store where an associate decided to change my plan and add two lines without my consent. I came in to pay off a phone and spent over an hour because the associate and the manager kept HARASSING me about getting ATT TV and changing my wireless plan. When I found about the change, I spend over an hour with customer service to change it back. Flash forward to today, my wife’s phone broke and we call and find out that our insurance was taken off by the same rep who changed my plan without consent. ATT apparently has a policy that says I have to wait 30 DAYS for the insurance to be reinstated. They apparently don’t have a policy against illegals acts. I had to pay off my wife’s phone ($500) and buy a new one. I opted for curb side pick up and waited 10 minutes, no one came. Was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Had to hang up and call back to be told that everyone is busy and I need come in. I asked what the wait is and he said “I don’t know”. I have underlying health conditions, the fire evacuation in San José are about 15 minutes away from SO MY WIFE NEEDS THIS PHONE, we are in a middle of a pandemic, and they couldn’t even bring me the new phone that THEY CAUSED ME TO GET BECAUSE THEIR ASSOCIATE AND MANAGER DECIDED TO BE UNETHICAL. GREAT JOB ATT!!! I can tell that your priority are your sale goals over your customersResponse from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Isaac E Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- August 11, 20201 out of 5*Unacceptable customer treatment*
On October 5, 2019, employee Vanessa Farfan sold us a plan (BOGO) according to which we could get one of two iphone 11 devices for free. So we decided to upgrade my phone, which we were not planning to. The catch: you pay for the phone and it gets reimbursed to you on your monthly bills. This never happened. I went to the store three times to have the issue fixed. The first time, I was asked to wait a few more billing cycles. The second time they told me that they could only deal with urgent issues due to coronavirus. The third time (June 21 2020) Shawn Sweeney, the manager, tells me that this deal is only valid for unlimited data and we can only get it if we upgrade our plan!!! When I mentioned that this is the package they sold us and they knew the terms, he started by saying that "everyone tells him the same thing". I am a customer for 20 years and in my fifties so I asked him whether he implies I am lying. He then said he would talk to the area manager, Kattra Ramirez. After having me wait for almost an hour, he told me we would receive a credit in 10 business days, provided me with his employee id 554015, told me he would follow up personally by calling me, and gave me his direct number. I never heard back from him and only managed to reach him after over a month of trying. He said that we would need to upgrade to an unlimited plan, and that if we have not heard anything from Kattra Ramirez then there is nothing he can do.
I feel cheated in my original transaction and disrespected in all possible ways. I spent so much time dealing with a mistake by the store which they will not make right. Even worse, they treat me in an inconsistent manner, trying to get rid of me by promising something will be done and then changing their story. Our only resort at this point is to stop our relationship with AT&T. If you know of other ways I could complain or have this fixed please let me know.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Dimitra, G This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 24, 20201 out of 5After 15 years of service and going to this store for all of my ATT needs over this time (when it was Cingular) I have decided to change carriers.
Manager Shawn Sweeney today at roughly 1:30pm (7/24/2020) decided to treat me like garbage for trying to get an explanation about a recent Bill charge. His subordinate George was unable to answer my questions and could clearly see something was wrong with my account so when he handed the phone over to Shawn I expected to get clarification. Instead I received this inexcusable customer service that ended in me being hung up on. I was interrupted, spoken to in a condescending manner and instead of helping me he referred me to the same Customer service line I told them I spoke to for over an hour yesterday. He clearly slept through his managerial classes and at one point insinuated I was ignorant for explaining I am being charged for a monthly bill he could clearly see I paid for already. The Google review I left was promptly deleted so that Shawn and the rest of the soulless sales representatives could carry on with their abhorrent treatment of customers in the South San Jose Region. If AT&T is looking to cut costs during this pandemic/difficult time, they should look no further than this branch because the one time I visited the Oakridge Mall branch I was treated with respect and dignity. The last few experiences have been nothing short of disgusting with employees having their customers sit at tables and wait so they can scroll their Instagram feeds. After my experience with Shawn it is clear that management is to blame and someone should be held accountable.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello William, T This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 19, 20205 out of 5We went in on a busy Sunday Miguel was super helpful w/ assisting us in finding a phone for my daughter but also went out of his way to explain how if I upgraded my line how it would benefit us. He took his time answered all my questions and sat down and actually set up our phones and applied our new screen protectors. His attention to detail and customer service was excellent.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hi Alicia C. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 31, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service I have ever received. I returned my old phones when I purchased new phones. 2 months later I was charged 400, they said I did not turn in the phones. That began the worst customer service experience of my life. I called the customer service and after telling my story and being transferred at least 7 times in a period of 5 hours I was directed to go to the store. So I left work and went to the store to clear this up. I spent 2 hours at the store during which time they acknowledged the phones were returned to the store but continued to tell me I was not supposed to turn them into the store. When I explained their representative took the phones and did not tell me I could not return them there they continued to say I made the mistake. Boy did I pay for it. After two hours the manager Branden told me he had issued the credit, it would take 24 hours to come off my bill. That was Thursday. Monday morning I received a text stating my phone would be shut off unless I paid the $400, or agreed to a payment plan to pay the $400 dollars. I called the customer service line thinking it was a mistake, after all Branden told me the credit would reflect on my account. The customer service had no notes, no credit, nothing on my account. They said they couldn’t see store notes on my account. So back to the store I went, Brandon was not there, but there was a young lady there that said she was there when Branden was helping me, she knew what was going on, and she would help me. That quickly turned when she was told someone was on vacation until Jan 9. That is the only person in the company that could approve the credit. Branden was not completely honest with me. The lady told me I had to pay the bill or agree to a payment plan or my phone would be turned off, until Jan 9 when the person returned from vacation and could issue the credit. I told her I would not pay something I didn’t owe. I also explained to her that my father has cancer and I receive the call from the doctors for his treatments I needed my phone. She said that is what she can do for me I could take it or leave it. $400 is not a small amount. I left the store stressed, frustrated with seemingly no where to turn. Imagine they acknowledged I returned the phones but told me I had to pay for them anyway. When I returned home I was at the end of my rope, so for lack of anything better I filed a complaint with the BBB. To my surprise I received a call from David at att corporate offices and he promptly sorted through the mess and issued the credit. All of that 12 hours of my time not to mention all of the stress associated with it. And finally a resolution. This store is very poor, everyone I spoke with put the onus on me not the employee that took the phones. Stay away. I have never in my life spent over $2000 just to be treated poorly.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Michelle s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.