AT&T Store San Jose Blossom Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Jose Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 19, 20205 out of 5We went in on a busy Sunday Miguel was super helpful w/ assisting us in finding a phone for my daughter but also went out of his way to explain how if I upgraded my line how it would benefit us. He took his time answered all my questions and sat down and actually set up our phones and applied our new screen protectors. His attention to detail and customer service was excellent.
- December 31, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service I have ever received. I returned my old phones when I purchased new phones. 2 months later I was charged 400, they said I did not turn in the phones. That began the worst customer service experience of my life. I called the customer service and after telling my story and being transferred at least 7 times in a period of 5 hours I was directed to go to the store. So I left work and went to the store to clear this up. I spent 2 hours at the store during which time they acknowledged the phones were returned to the store but continued to tell me I was not supposed to turn them into the store. When I explained their representative took the phones and did not tell me I could not return them there they continued to say I made the mistake. Boy did I pay for it. After two hours the manager Branden told me he had issued the credit, it would take 24 hours to come off my bill. That was Thursday. Monday morning I received a text stating my phone would be shut off unless I paid the $400, or agreed to a payment plan to pay the $400 dollars. I called the customer service line thinking it was a mistake, after all Branden told me the credit would reflect on my account. The customer service had no notes, no credit, nothing on my account. They said they couldn’t see store notes on my account. So back to the store I went, Brandon was not there, but there was a young lady there that said she was there when Branden was helping me, she knew what was going on, and she would help me. That quickly turned when she was told someone was on vacation until Jan 9. That is the only person in the company that could approve the credit. Branden was not completely honest with me. The lady told me I had to pay the bill or agree to a payment plan or my phone would be turned off, until Jan 9 when the person returned from vacation and could issue the credit. I told her I would not pay something I didn’t owe. I also explained to her that my father has cancer and I receive the call from the doctors for his treatments I needed my phone. She said that is what she can do for me I could take it or leave it. $400 is not a small amount. I left the store stressed, frustrated with seemingly no where to turn. Imagine they acknowledged I returned the phones but told me I had to pay for them anyway. When I returned home I was at the end of my rope, so for lack of anything better I filed a complaint with the BBB. To my surprise I received a call from David at att corporate offices and he promptly sorted through the mess and issued the credit. All of that 12 hours of my time not to mention all of the stress associated with it. And finally a resolution. This store is very poor, everyone I spoke with put the onus on me not the employee that took the phones. Stay away. I have never in my life spent over $2000 just to be treated poorly.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Michelle s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Service so bad over the phone that I won’t even go in this store... this is why I don’t use them for my personal phone. If you are a corporate store and make sure you point that out every 2 minutes on the phone, then your level of service should be above the the authorized retailer stores that you are dissing. Customers only know AT&T and only care about being taken care of.
- September 26, 20191 out of 5Awful service and stuff wiling only to waist their working hours.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5It went really well I was in the store before the rush hour came Bryant was superior he help my son with his first time IPhone he always had a android phone so Bryant really show him the many features of his max phone Kudos to Bryant!!!