AT&T Store San Jose Blossom Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Jose
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Jose?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Jose Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 7, 20205 out of 5Very good customer engagement by floor manager on 11/6/2020. George R was my technician: he provided excellent support and service. He was informative and kind in helping customer.Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hello Lori L. Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- October 26, 20201 out of 5I'd give this store zero stars if I could. All the representatives are colluding and scamming customers. The iPhone 12 promo requires either a new line or upgrade. 6s/7 trade in gets $350, 8> gets $800 for trade in. They told me if I add a new line, I'll get $800, if I upgrade it'll be $350. Multiple reps presented me with this information and one of the reps even had the nerve to tell me "I wasn't aware of that." when I pulled up the promo on the website. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE. THEY WILL MAKE THINGS INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT FOR YOU!
- October 5, 20205 out of 5Jarrick was very helpful I was able to open a new line with the best top tear at a great price. Ask for Jarrick when you stop by in the evenings. Thank you ATT on Blossom Hill.Response from AT&TOctober 26, 2020Hello R. H
Thank you for your review!
- August 23, 20201 out of 5This is going to be a long one guys. A month ago I came into this store where an associate decided to change my plan and add two lines without my consent. I came in to pay off a phone and spent over an hour because the associate and the manager kept HARASSING me about getting ATT TV and changing my wireless plan. When I found about the change, I spend over an hour with customer service to change it back. Flash forward to today, my wife’s phone broke and we call and find out that our insurance was taken off by the same rep who changed my plan without consent. ATT apparently has a policy that says I have to wait 30 DAYS for the insurance to be reinstated. They apparently don’t have a policy against illegals acts. I had to pay off my wife’s phone ($500) and buy a new one. I opted for curb side pick up and waited 10 minutes, no one came. Was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Had to hang up and call back to be told that everyone is busy and I need come in. I asked what the wait is and he said “I don’t know”. I have underlying health conditions, the fire evacuation in San José are about 15 minutes away from SO MY WIFE NEEDS THIS PHONE, we are in a middle of a pandemic, and they couldn’t even bring me the new phone that THEY CAUSED ME TO GET BECAUSE THEIR ASSOCIATE AND MANAGER DECIDED TO BE UNETHICAL. GREAT JOB ATT!!! I can tell that your priority are your sale goals over your customersResponse from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Isaac E Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- August 11, 20201 out of 5*Unacceptable customer treatment*
On October 5, 2019, employee Vanessa Farfan sold us a plan (BOGO) according to which we could get one of two iphone 11 devices for free. So we decided to upgrade my phone, which we were not planning to. The catch: you pay for the phone and it gets reimbursed to you on your monthly bills. This never happened. I went to the store three times to have the issue fixed. The first time, I was asked to wait a few more billing cycles. The second time they told me that they could only deal with urgent issues due to coronavirus. The third time (June 21 2020) Shawn Sweeney, the manager, tells me that this deal is only valid for unlimited data and we can only get it if we upgrade our plan!!! When I mentioned that this is the package they sold us and they knew the terms, he started by saying that "everyone tells him the same thing". I am a customer for 20 years and in my fifties so I asked him whether he implies I am lying. He then said he would talk to the area manager, Kattra Ramirez. After having me wait for almost an hour, he told me we would receive a credit in 10 business days, provided me with his employee id 554015, told me he would follow up personally by calling me, and gave me his direct number. I never heard back from him and only managed to reach him after over a month of trying. He said that we would need to upgrade to an unlimited plan, and that if we have not heard anything from Kattra Ramirez then there is nothing he can do.
I feel cheated in my original transaction and disrespected in all possible ways. I spent so much time dealing with a mistake by the store which they will not make right. Even worse, they treat me in an inconsistent manner, trying to get rid of me by promising something will be done and then changing their story. Our only resort at this point is to stop our relationship with AT&T. If you know of other ways I could complain or have this fixed please let me know.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Dimitra, G This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.