AT&T Store San Mateo San Mateo Hillsdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Mateo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20201 out of 5It could only get worse if they called you names at the door.
Was trying for now the second week to get an Moxie Hotspot to register its SIM. I had the displeasure of dealing with Rich his "Manager" Paul. First issue, ATT has now sent me three Sim cards all different sizes for the machine, but it won't activate. This has been going on since 6/4. Finally decided to go to my friendly ATT Store for help where Rich needed an ID which mine is expired and I was under the impression that I could not replace during Covid. Rich was all knowing and told me all his customers were bringing him paper driver's licenses. Its the new rage apparently. Asked to speak to his "manager" who was Paul. Paul then told me yep he can't help which I am confident is his theme. I then said Ok I will go home and get my passport, but do I have to wait another 20 minutes when I cam back? Rich who is again all knowing says it was only 9 minutes. I said great I am not speaking to you however. Its always refreshing when someone you are working with offers un requested corrections. This is when Rich the "manager" tells I AM RUDE and he won't help. Ok so I ask for his manager and he tells me his the "manager"which is clearly a job that was handed to him not earned as power of incompetence is strong. I ask for for his regional whom he tells me does not use phones? It's a phone company so she must be pretty lost all the time. He tells me she only accepts email and scribbles down some initials on a business card. I email her from the store with no less than 50 phones in sight, that upper management apparently "doesn't like to use" as technology is I guess is scary, or maybe they just prefer the service at Verizon, I then wait an hour for a reply in the store (perhaps rich was timing and could verify) with no return contact. I suspect that there will be none either. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE CLOWNS IN A CIRCUS AND YOU ARE INTO THAT.....SHOP HERE AND ASK FOR RICH AND HIS "MANAGER" PAUL. They will not help but they will fill your day with nonsense.
- October 3, 20191 out of 52-3 people working at the store, walk in you will be lucky to see one.
Very long waiting time to do anything.
- April 1, 20191 out of 5I had a horrible experinece with Dalina, the manager of the Hillsdale ATT Store, and I asked her for the regional managers contact information - I texted Evan twice and did not get any response - seems like bad customer is the norm for this brand - Avoid
- March 30, 20191 out of 5I purchased the most expensive iPhone X, apple battery case, car charger and screen protector - the screen protector was installed on the phone by the employee and cracked - I asked her for a replacement, not a refund and she could not give me a simple answer - Dilina lacks fundamental retail sales training - she could barely remember the name of her district manager and when she did she was forgetful on how to contact him - I had to ask her four times for his contact information - Dilina is a horrible representative for the brand
- March 27, 20191 out of 5I’m calling this store to talk with a representative, after a long hold, no one comes on line and recorded message said the call will be terminated. Do you think consumers have to come all the the time to the store to get some answers?