AT&T Store San Mateo San Mateo Hillsdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Mateo
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Mateo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Mateo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20201 out of 5The sales manager Andrew lied to me about the pricing of the internet account I tried to set up. He told me the price for new customers would be $50 without contract, which appeared to be cheaper than the quote I got from Xfinity. However, he intentionally hid the information that this price did not include the equipment fee per month. Turns out that Xfinity is actually cheaper than them at the same exact internet speed! He also said there would be no installation fee, which is aIso a lie, as I saw a $99 installation fee on my first bill.Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Hi S C. We apologize and want to correct this! We want to resolve your existing issue.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5It could only get worse if they called you names at the door.
Was trying for now the second week to get an Moxie Hotspot to register its SIM. I had the displeasure of dealing with Rich his "Manager" Paul. First issue, ATT has now sent me three Sim cards all different sizes for the machine, but it won't activate. This has been going on since 6/4. Finally decided to go to my friendly ATT Store for help where Rich needed an ID which mine is expired and I was under the impression that I could not replace during Covid. Rich was all knowing and told me all his customers were bringing him paper driver's licenses. Its the new rage apparently. Asked to speak to his "manager" who was Paul. Paul then told me yep he can't help which I am confident is his theme. I then said Ok I will go home and get my passport, but do I have to wait another 20 minutes when I cam back? Rich who is again all knowing says it was only 9 minutes. I said great I am not speaking to you however. Its always refreshing when someone you are working with offers un requested corrections. This is when Rich the "manager" tells I AM RUDE and he won't help. Ok so I ask for his manager and he tells me his the "manager"which is clearly a job that was handed to him not earned as power of incompetence is strong. I ask for for his regional whom he tells me does not use phones? It's a phone company so she must be pretty lost all the time. He tells me she only accepts email and scribbles down some initials on a business card. I email her from the store with no less than 50 phones in sight, that upper management apparently "doesn't like to use" as technology is I guess is scary, or maybe they just prefer the service at Verizon, I then wait an hour for a reply in the store (perhaps rich was timing and could verify) with no return contact. I suspect that there will be none either. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE CLOWNS IN A CIRCUS AND YOU ARE INTO THAT.....SHOP HERE AND ASK FOR RICH AND HIS "MANAGER" PAUL. They will not help but they will fill your day with nonsense.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Brett D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- October 3, 20191 out of 52-3 people working at the store, walk in you will be lucky to see one.
Very long waiting time to do anything.
- April 1, 20191 out of 5I had a horrible experinece with Dalina, the manager of the Hillsdale ATT Store, and I asked her for the regional managers contact information - I texted Evan twice and did not get any response - seems like bad customer is the norm for this brand - Avoid
- March 30, 20191 out of 5I purchased the most expensive iPhone X, apple battery case, car charger and screen protector - the screen protector was installed on the phone by the employee and cracked - I asked her for a replacement, not a refund and she could not give me a simple answer - Dilina lacks fundamental retail sales training - she could barely remember the name of her district manager and when she did she was forgetful on how to contact him - I had to ask her four times for his contact information - Dilina is a horrible representative for the brand