AT&T Store San Mateo San Mateo Hillsdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Mateo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Mateo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Mateo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 31, 20201 out of 5The fellow who helped me did not know much. I wanted a new iPhone and he looked at my phone and said it looks fine, why buy a new one. Ok.....So I told him again I wanted a new phone and he went to my settings and pushed the backup button - it didn’t work because I unknowingly didn’t turn on backup for several new apps I had recently installed. Button wouldn’t work. He told me the phone was broken, so now I really do need a new phone. I Was frustrated with salesperson, decided to go home, figured out the issue myself (and I am totally tech illiterate) found out the phone had been backed up at 8:30 AM as it had been set to do.....I will buy a new phone but go to another store. Never again will I go to Hillsdale ATT. Oh, one more thing....made an appointment and when I got there the fellow at the door was taking names, first come first served. I told him I made an appointment. He said “well, we’re just taking people as they come in.” Nice move. I was at the Hillsdale store on Dec. 30 at 5pm. What a waste of time.
- December 31, 20201 out of 5My husband and I came in looking to upgrade our iPhones. We wanted to learn our options, including considering buying a slightly older model. The salesperson did not listen to us at all and went from trying to get us to spend $1000 on a phone to telling me to go home and buy an iPhone 8 on eBay. I heard him loud and clear. He and his manager made it clear they didn’t see us as good commission potential and wanted us out of the store. We left and went to Belmont where we did end up purchasing the nicer model from a nicer Sales Representative. It worked out for the best and I urge you to avoid this toxic store.
- December 26, 20201 out of 5The worst service!!!
- November 21, 20205 out of 5I’ve never had a bad experience at this store. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Vinh helped me today and got everything I needed done and was just very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated his customer service and good attitude.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello Lindsay B, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 14, 20205 out of 5I had ordered new service online and it turned into a month long nightmare that no one could resolve. I had been actively avoiding going into stores thanks to COVID, but today I had to. The store limited customers, letting them leave their name and come back. There were hand sanitizer and barriers everywhere. Everyone work masks. Being concerned as my epic online experience I didn’t feel comfortable sitting in the store as I knew it’d be a lengthy fix. The team took a table and chairs outside for me and really got to fixing the mess. I really want to thank the associates and manager for making such a messy nightmare situation as comfortable as possible. You guys rock and I appreciate it beyond words.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello Cherie, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!