AT&T Store Belmont Belmont
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Belmont
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Belmont?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Belmont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 24, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer from both staff members and management! Wait time is what sucks, but hey we’re in the middle of pandemic, nothing we can do about it.Response from AT&TDecember 26, 2020Thank you for your feedback Lauren
We are glad to hear that your experience from staff and management was excellent.
- September 29, 20201 out of 5I was in the store to add a line, and Dell helped me out. He was so patient and kind and took his time to make sure everything worked out. I would rate him 5 stars!!!
Unfortunately I had a SIM card issue and had to return to the store the following day. I waited outside in line for more than an hour before I was helped. I saw the manager inside the store, and poked my head in to ask for an ETA. She was rude and told me to go back outside.
What really upset me was not my treatment but the customer I was waiting with outside. An elderly lady maybe in her 80's also waiting for service. I went into the store to get her a chair so she could sit outside. I was appalled that the manager didnt come out and tell the elderly customer to 1) wait in her car to be more comfortable, and they would come get her when they were ready to serve her 2) come out and give her an update as to how long she could be waiting 3) didnt offer her a chair or a place to sit. She had a cane and clearly couldn't stand on the sidewalk for an hour.
After 45 minutes the elderly woman left, upset and frustrated. I felt terrible for her. She was ignored, as was I, and all the other people in line.
The manager needs some classes in "customer service."
Dell, FIVE STARS. The Manager at the AT&T Belmont store ZERO STARS.
- June 29, 20201 out of 5When I went to the store at around 5PM on 6/28, one of the two people working there was not wearing a mask at all. He got well within 6 feet of me. The other person working at that time was wearing a mask, but it wasn’t covering his nose. I felt unsafe and uncomfortable. @ATT, please enforce mask wearing policies for, at the very least, the safety of your customers. Me and the group I was with were all wearing masks.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Rachel, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. AT&T enforces a mask policy as part of our dress code, and the rep that helped you should have been wearing a mask. This incident has been reviewed and the store manager has been made aware of this incident, to prevent it from happening again. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 20, 20205 out of 5Marc was so knowledgeable and friendly. He helped us switch over from Verizon and was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. Great experience.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5