AT&T Store Santa Clarita Santa Clarita
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Santa Clarita
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santa Clarita?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Clarita Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 2, 20201 out of 5This store has the worst employees . I was offered a promotion February from Michael. The promotion was you get a iPhone 11 free , but you have to be on auto pay for 3 months then they will credit the monthly amount for the phone back to you. You have to turn in a iPhone 7 and I didn’t have one so they said they had one they would use. I have been to the store to get the monthly amount for the phone and last time I asked for the manager Heather. I explained what happened to her and she was the one that pled me not having a iPhone 7 to turn in. Well she was worthless she went into the back and 30 minutes later has her assistant manager Tasha come tell me it will be a while. So she got my number for what I can’t figure out because they have my number it’s the phone store duh! I left never heard from anyone and that was 3 weeks ago. This is the worst customer service and Heather should be fired !!!!!!! She’s bad for business! I want people to be aware of the place . Go to Verizon I am going black . I was with them for 20 years never had a problem. These other people rating this place are fake trust me!!
- August 28, 20205 out of 5It’s was great we got help from Haru and he was amazing.Response from AT&TAugust 29, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for your feedback.
- August 8, 20205 out of 5EXCELLENT assistance from Tasha and Bobbie. I was helped quickly and I got a great discount.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hello Chris Y. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 8, 20205 out of 5EXCELLENT service from Bobbie, she got me a great deal and was able to save me lots of money. She also took the time to explain my billing statement and compared my old plan to my new plan. Also great service from Tasha, asst mgr. Both were extremely helpful and patient, I never felt rushed with my many questions. In addition, there store is very clean and organized, with hand sanitizer available at almost every station. The line moved quickly, plus there's a big tv and couch in case you need to wait. GREAT STORE!Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi Connie V.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Good customer service, not pushy, and asked my opinion.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Marie R Thank you for your visit and feedback!