AT&T Store Simi Valley Sycamore Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2410 Sycamore Dr
, CA 93065
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Simi Valley
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Simi Valley?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Simi Valley Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 1, 20202 out of 5I went to this location on 8/29/2020 to pay my bill in person. I have been a customer for almost 30 plus years and I have never been treated so unprofessionally. They also did not email my receipt of payment as I requested along with a printed copy. The days of great customer service at these store locations are over. I will be contacting someone higher up to voice my concerns. These younger representatives at these store locations need several courses on customer service and how to treat people. They think they know everything. They certainly don't know how to treat customers.
- August 20, 20201 out of 5They will rip you off. Scammers that make promises they don't keep. I upgraded 3 phones. I specifically told Ryan, the customer rep, that we did NOT want insurance on our phone. So what did he do? He added $40 a month on my line for ATT Protect. $15 a month on all 3 lines for ATT protect. $5 a month on all 3 lines for Next Up service that he never even mentioned. 3 weeks later with multiple phone calls to ATT to remove these services and charges, and multiple phone calls to the ATT store regional manager, Edgar, who promised to fix this and for all my trouble remove the $30 per line one time upgrade fee...which he never did and doesn't even return my phone calls now to honor that. They are all liars and will put fraudulent services charges on your plan without your knowledge or permission. Stay away from this store!!!!! In addition, I reported this store to ATT management.Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hello Melinda Stern This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. My name is Scott and you can reach me directly. I am the Area Vice President for California. I take all customer service matter seriously and promise to address your concerns. 808-722-8893
- June 21, 20191 out of 5The employee who was working on 06-20-2019 around 5:45 pm was completely rude!I walked in and he didn’t even greet me until 5-10mins later after starring at me while he was on his phone. Then he said can I help you I asked if we can go over a charge on my bill and he asked me to pull it up on my phone and I asked him if he was able to look up my account on the company computer as I’m trying to talk to him he is on his phone the entire time on Instagram and I told him if your too busy liking photos on social media I can go somewhere else and he said if you’d like to you can and he processed to stay on his phone. You have a completely ignorant employee! There’s people that actually need a job and clearly he doesn’t want to work here.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5I read the reviews online so i decided to go to that store. I was in and within 20min i am supper happy with the great service i will defiantly be going back.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5The AT&T Rep that helped us was considerate, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. He got our new phones up and running in no time and moved important info from our old phones to the new ones. So glad AT&T had advertised this 2 for 1 offer - it is a good deal - glad we took advantage of it.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.