AT&T Store Sunnyvale Sunnyvale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
124 E El Camino Real
, CA 94087
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Jose's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Sunnyvale
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sunnyvale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sunnyvale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20215 out of 5Very nice staff
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Very Horrible experience , damn care attitude, very unprofessional, greedy beggars, trying to push the sale by saying its mandatory, & they don't give a damn when u say anything , "it is as it is" is their response. Went to buy iphone 12 pro max, they sold me accessories(which i don't need) of $100, saying its mandatory(which is not). They don't even bother to give the reciept, something fishy. Would rate -5*, how can they treat customers like this?
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Very Horrible experience , damn care attitude, very unprofessional, greedy beggars, trying to push the sale by saying its mandatory, & they don't give a damn when u say anything , "it is as it is" is their response.
Went to buy iphone 12 pro max, they sold me accessories(which i don't need) of $100, saying its mandatory(which is not). They don't even bother to give the reciept, something fishy.
Would rate -5*, how can they treat customers like this?
- April 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. Today I visited this store to get help to prevent a sim swap attack I was suspecting.
No help was provided at all. It was like "get the hell out of here and go find a solution yourself".
How can they be so relax in such an urgent situation? People's safety is at risk!.
- January 14, 20205 out of 5Oscar is amazing! i was having trouble with an order and was getting the run around so i decided to take a trip to the store to get some help. Oscar was able to resolve my problem after i was told by customer service there was nothing they could do. Thank you Oscar for being soo patient and taking the time to help me!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.