AT&T Store Tulare Blackstone
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Tulare
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tulare?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tulare Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 11, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Hugo is the guy to see. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Love this store.Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2020Hi Sofia H.. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- September 11, 20205 out of 5Great experience! We ordered our upgrade online and then used curbside pickup at the store. That process was quick and easy and handled perfectly in terms of social distancing. Our technician, Kevin, then went above and beyond because once we got there my son realized he wanted a different colored iPhone. Kevin was so accommodating and went ahead and processed the return of the original phone and exchanged it for the color my son wanted. It ended up be more work than we thought it would be and we are so appreciative of Kevin's patience and excellent service. We live in Visalia but I would happily drive to this location to experience customer service like this again. Thank you!Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2020Hi Tiffany C. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- September 4, 20201 out of 5Rude! Arrogant!
Insensitive! I made a 9am appt, showed up to find many people waiting. I asked if they ALL had appts (I was shocked to see so many people) and they all said No. So I was the only one with an appt.
When the doors opened, the manager took 2 people in front of me and placed me 4th in the que! She told me that they had appts, which I knew was a lie. She snapped at me to say that if I wanted service in the store I needed to wear a mask, not a face shield. I explained that I am medically exempt, but choose to wear a shield to at least provide something for the benefit of others.
She did not care: a mask or handle my business on line. So rude! I complied, told her that I could wear mask for about 20 minutes so I would and waited. 20 minutes later, the person before me walked out so I eagerly waited to be called.
I looked inside, saw 3 reps talking so I interrupted them and asked If it was my turn. I was told no, they are still helping the lady that walked out. ?! I glanced over and saw her driving out of the parking area and told them that she was driving away and asked how could they be helping her if she was driving away?
They told me that she needed to use the bathroom, that she was going to go find a place to do that, then she will be back. Unbelievable!!! I asked if they could please put her stuff aside and help me then while she was gone, that I only needed a SIM card. They (the manager and the rep that was helping the woman) said they did not want to close out her information and then have to open it back up.
Wow! Horrible customer service! They do not honor the appointments made, do not honor Covid mandates regarding exemptions, and do not care to service customers efficiently. I called the 800 number and THAT person was just shocked as well.
Shame on you!
And please, store manager, don't bother responding to this post with apologies and promises as you do with the other negative posts received, that I should have read first. Shame on me.
- September 2, 20201 out of 5Rude! Insensitive! Arrogant! I made an appointment for 9AM and arrive to find out that 3 other people have appointments for 9AM and only 2 employees on hand to provide service. To top it off, the first person they take does NOT have an appointment. I know, I asked the people outside the store waiting for it to open and found out who had an appointment and who did not. Yet the took a person that did not have one before me.
So now I am waiting and told that I am next. One of the customers leaves the store and I wait to be told to come in. That does not happen for a couple of minutes, so I wave to the AT&T rep and ask if it is my turn. He tells me that the customer that left is coming back and he needs to wait for her. I’m shocked! I look over and see her driving away and tell him that she is driving out of the parking lot. He explains that she needs to go somewhere and use the bathroom and that he can not close out of her account. Unbelievable!!!! They acted like I was being unreasonable and turned their back. I called the 800 # to let them know why we are looking for another provider. That call took about 5 minutes...and the customer holding up my 9AM appointment was still gone. I drove away at 9:25, no service. So Rude!
- August 16, 20201 out of 5I went into the store on 08/13/2020 with my son (he understands the gigabytes, etc )to talk with them about removing some tablets and phones off of our bill and talk to them about adding unlimited data. I was greeted or I would say questioned on what did I need help with today. I explained my need and the lady with 4 other boys stated that my son could not go in with me as it is 1 to 1 ratio...my son stepped out of the building and she proceeded to tell me that I needed to put my mask over my nose or they wouldnt be able to help me. Grant you, there are at least 6 ft from me but I complied. As I was walking to the table as I was told to "follow him" my mask slipped down...she stopped me in my tracks and said "you MUST put that mask over your nose or you will be asked to leave"...I complied again...I walked to the table which half of the table was separated by plexiglass which I did appreciate and the boy said how can I help you (he was one of the boys when I walked in)...I stated again what I was needing help with. Before I could finish my sentence, he stated "maam you are going to have to put that mask over your nose...at this point I am thinking we are separated by plexiglass, 6 ft apart and you are worried about my mask. I attempted to make it tighter on my face but ended up holding it with my hand. He then said "I am sorry, I can't help you with this. They have taken that service out of our hands that I needed to call the 800 # on my bill." So why didn't she tell me this when I walked in the door? These staff members were extremely rude and cared more about making sure my mask was on right rather than customer service. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS STORE and I will make sure my employees, family and any one I know to never visit this store. AT&T, you just lost a long time customer as I will be going to Verizon