AT&T Store Tulare Blackstone
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tulare
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tulare?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Tulare Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Andrew helped me with my phone plan, he had so much patients and was very informative. I couldn't thank him enough for being so helpful.
- September 11, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Hugo is the guy to see. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Love this store.Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2020Hi Sofia H.. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- September 11, 20205 out of 5Great experience! We ordered our upgrade online and then used curbside pickup at the store. That process was quick and easy and handled perfectly in terms of social distancing. Our technician, Kevin, then went above and beyond because once we got there my son realized he wanted a different colored iPhone. Kevin was so accommodating and went ahead and processed the return of the original phone and exchanged it for the color my son wanted. It ended up be more work than we thought it would be and we are so appreciative of Kevin's patience and excellent service. We live in Visalia but I would happily drive to this location to experience customer service like this again. Thank you!Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2020Hi Tiffany C. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- September 4, 20201 out of 5Rude! Arrogant!
Insensitive! I made a 9am appt, showed up to find many people waiting. I asked if they ALL had appts (I was shocked to see so many people) and they all said No. So I was the only one with an appt.
When the doors opened, the manager took 2 people in front of me and placed me 4th in the que! She told me that they had appts, which I knew was a lie. She snapped at me to say that if I wanted service in the store I needed to wear a mask, not a face shield. I explained that I am medically exempt, but choose to wear a shield to at least provide something for the benefit of others.
She did not care: a mask or handle my business on line. So rude! I complied, told her that I could wear mask for about 20 minutes so I would and waited. 20 minutes later, the person before me walked out so I eagerly waited to be called.
I looked inside, saw 3 reps talking so I interrupted them and asked If it was my turn. I was told no, they are still helping the lady that walked out. ?! I glanced over and saw her driving out of the parking area and told them that she was driving away and asked how could they be helping her if she was driving away?
They told me that she needed to use the bathroom, that she was going to go find a place to do that, then she will be back. Unbelievable!!! I asked if they could please put her stuff aside and help me then while she was gone, that I only needed a SIM card. They (the manager and the rep that was helping the woman) said they did not want to close out her information and then have to open it back up.
Wow! Horrible customer service! They do not honor the appointments made, do not honor Covid mandates regarding exemptions, and do not care to service customers efficiently. I called the 800 number and THAT person was just shocked as well.
Shame on you!
And please, store manager, don't bother responding to this post with apologies and promises as you do with the other negative posts received, that I should have read first. Shame on me.
- September 2, 20201 out of 5Rude! Insensitive! Arrogant! I made an appointment for 9AM and arrive to find out that 3 other people have appointments for 9AM and only 2 employees on hand to provide service. To top it off, the first person they take does NOT have an appointment. I know, I asked the people outside the store waiting for it to open and found out who had an appointment and who did not. Yet the took a person that did not have one before me.
So now I am waiting and told that I am next. One of the customers leaves the store and I wait to be told to come in. That does not happen for a couple of minutes, so I wave to the AT&T rep and ask if it is my turn. He tells me that the customer that left is coming back and he needs to wait for her. I’m shocked! I look over and see her driving away and tell him that she is driving out of the parking lot. He explains that she needs to go somewhere and use the bathroom and that he can not close out of her account. Unbelievable!!!! They acted like I was being unreasonable and turned their back. I called the 800 # to let them know why we are looking for another provider. That call took about 5 minutes...and the customer holding up my 9AM appointment was still gone. I drove away at 9:25, no service. So Rude!