AT&T Store Tustin Tustin Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Tustin
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tustin?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tustin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 14, 20201 out of 5Tech service was horrible at best!! I called about a cracked screen for 2 iPhones on my account, I was told that if I got there before 5pm they would be repaired. I explained that it was a 25 mile drive and asked ARE YOU SURE ?? I was told yes to change a cracked screen takes about 15 mins. I asked about inventory they assured me all would be well all I had to do was get there before 5pm. My family and I walked in at the door at 4:35pm to be told “ it can’t be done it takes 2 hours” needless to say that was at best a horrible experience. I did everything as a customer to prevent that experience , I only give 1 star because it’s REQUIRED
- August 4, 20205 out of 5My representative Kayla was amazing! She was very patient and very informative when it came to breaking down each and every detail of our plan and what we were adding etc. even during this pandemic Kayla was upbeat and very personable and an outstanding representation of what AT&T should be about. She made these hard times we are all going through into a great time and made our experience with AT&T a better one than what we’ve had in past times!Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi Samantha, B.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- August 4, 20205 out of 5My representative Kayla answered all my questions. She was very knowledgeable of the products I was interested in adding to my account. Plus she always goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied with my devices. Store was extremely clean and I would highly recommend this store. If you are lucky enough maybe you will get lucky enough to have Kayla as a Representative or someone just as awesome .Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi!
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I was duped into obtaining First Net in order to reduce my billing statement, but I ended up paying more to First Net. I then walked in to cancel the First Net and they told me they cancelled it, but a month later I get another statement from First Net, then I had to play phone tag and get the run around over the phone with both AT&T and First Net.Response from AT&TMarch 13, 2020Hi ACO, S.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5