AT&T Store Tustin Tustin Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tustin
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tustin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Tustin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 8, 20205 out of 5Harrison was great - very friendly, patient, informative, and overall a pleasure to work with. He made a possible painful experience on a busy Sunday afternoon seamless.Response from AT&TNovember 10, 2020Hi Anna! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out, hope to see you again!
- September 14, 20201 out of 5Tech service was horrible at best!! I called about a cracked screen for 2 iPhones on my account, I was told that if I got there before 5pm they would be repaired. I explained that it was a 25 mile drive and asked ARE YOU SURE ?? I was told yes to change a cracked screen takes about 15 mins. I asked about inventory they assured me all would be well all I had to do was get there before 5pm. My family and I walked in at the door at 4:35pm to be told “ it can’t be done it takes 2 hours” needless to say that was at best a horrible experience. I did everything as a customer to prevent that experience , I only give 1 star because it’s REQUIRED
- August 4, 20205 out of 5My representative Kayla was amazing! She was very patient and very informative when it came to breaking down each and every detail of our plan and what we were adding etc. even during this pandemic Kayla was upbeat and very personable and an outstanding representation of what AT&T should be about. She made these hard times we are all going through into a great time and made our experience with AT&T a better one than what we’ve had in past times!Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi Samantha, B.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- August 4, 20205 out of 5My representative Kayla answered all my questions. She was very knowledgeable of the products I was interested in adding to my account. Plus she always goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied with my devices. Store was extremely clean and I would highly recommend this store. If you are lucky enough maybe you will get lucky enough to have Kayla as a Representative or someone just as awesome .Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi!
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I was duped into obtaining First Net in order to reduce my billing statement, but I ended up paying more to First Net. I then walked in to cancel the First Net and they told me they cancelled it, but a month later I get another statement from First Net, then I had to play phone tag and get the run around over the phone with both AT&T and First Net.Response from AT&TMarch 13, 2020Hi ACO, S.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.