AT&T Store Vacaville Vacaville Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Vacaville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vacaville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Vacaville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20201 out of 5The manager Josh is rude. One of the employees told me to come and he would help me. This Josh person refused to let him. I was here almost two hours over the weekend and the friendly employee told me to let him know when I’d be in. I did that. Yet Josh refused to let him help me. I stood outside in the cold for way too long to get help with my new phone. I’m a first responder, and I will never come back to this location.
- November 5, 20201 out of 5I just went to the ATT store here and they put me in a line outside because they had too many people inside. I stood outside for about 20 minutes and 2 people came out but I was not allowed to enter. I wanted to check on the Iphone12 but left because I am disabled so you may be losing my business after 25 years.
- April 28, 20201 out of 5They are practicing zero safe distancing!! I was there the other day with my daughter. I never seen nothing like it. Customers were shoulder to shoulder with employees with no face mask or gloves. If you’re going to be essential workers you need to follow local and state guidelines to keep employees safe as long with their families and the customers. It wouldn’t be hard to put a piece of plexi glass between the tables. The tables are about 5 feet apart. They work with a lot of essential workers which mean the essential workers are on the front lines. They might not even know they could be carring the COVID-19. Let’s be safe about this!! How are you guys going to still have display phones and tablets out with people touching them with no gloves!? People are dying by the thousands every day. If this doesn’t get fixed I am calling HR and CAL-OSHA!! I have an appointment with AT&T in a few days let’s hope this gets resolved by then Roberto!!Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello Teela b Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 17, 20205 out of 5Great customer service by Terrance very friendly and helpfulResponse from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Hi KC. We try our very best to make sure every experience is the same as the one you received. Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience, it was great having you !
- April 8, 20195 out of 5