AT&T Store Vacaville Vacaville Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vacaville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 28, 20201 out of 5They are practicing zero safe distancing!! I was there the other day with my daughter. I never seen nothing like it. Customers were shoulder to shoulder with employees with no face mask or gloves. If you’re going to be essential workers you need to follow local and state guidelines to keep employees safe as long with their families and the customers. It wouldn’t be hard to put a piece of plexi glass between the tables. The tables are about 5 feet apart. They work with a lot of essential workers which mean the essential workers are on the front lines. They might not even know they could be carring the COVID-19. Let’s be safe about this!! How are you guys going to still have display phones and tablets out with people touching them with no gloves!? People are dying by the thousands every day. If this doesn’t get fixed I am calling HR and CAL-OSHA!! I have an appointment with AT&T in a few days let’s hope this gets resolved by then Roberto!!Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello Teela b Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 17, 20205 out of 5Great customer service by Terrance very friendly and helpfulResponse from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Hi KC. We try our very best to make sure every experience is the same as the one you received. Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience, it was great having you !
- April 8, 20195 out of 5David gave us great service. Information provided helped us make a decision as to what IPhone that was best for me. We were never rushed, We asked every question possible and all questions were answer.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5
- February 4, 20191 out of 5Regret going back to att bought a iPhone and an iPad. First they gave us the bigger sized phone when we didn’t want it. Blaming us for the mix up. Then the iPad did not work because they didn’t put in a chip so we had to return again they said the iPad was dead so they put in the chip and said there was no charger for that iPad there but it would work now got home once again it did not work so we returned for s third time. Not to mention we had to wait every time we had to go back even after we informed them why we were there.