AT&T Store Aurora Tower Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Aurora
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Aurora?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Aurora Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 19, 20201 out of 5The sign said they open at 10am. I was there at 10:30 and they were closed. When called they said they were putting in a new system so wouldn’t be open for a few hours and then laughed and hung up.
I looked through the windows and the employees were sitting in chairs, texting on their phones. According to another AT&T, no new system was being put in place.
Rude and dishonest is how to sum up this location
- July 13, 20205 out of 5I am a Verizon customer at the moment and always receive S**TY customer service. This AT&T have been SO gracious that at the end of the month, I WILL BE a AT&T customer! The staff is exceptional at this store by charging my phone in a crisis! Kudos to the staff!
- June 3, 20205 out of 5Lucia helped me with the activation of a trade-in XR. Sierra answered my questions about local wifi connectivity. Bianca helped me with re-activating and re-setting my old XR after I decided to return the trade-in. All were extremely polite and courteous during our interactions and they do credit to the company.
- September 21, 20195 out of 5Absolutely superb customer service! Kalvin walked me though everything, long time AT&T customer and he was the most helpful, patient, and solved all of our needs quickly!
- June 28, 20191 out of 5Went to the store to cancel the bundle orders because the technician cannot install the dish because of the location but she’s mean and don’t want to help me out she want me to go to the corporate office for at&t and I asked her where she doesn’t know at all and my husband told me let’s go and she made a comment yeah just follow him. We’re at&t customer for years and been treated like that is not acceptable. I ordered the bundle in at&t stores now that i need to cancelled it because direct tv can install a dish I need information and help how to deal with it. I want to rate zero on this place.