AT&T Store Colorado Springs The Promenade Shops at Briargate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1645 Briargate Pkwy
, CO 80920
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 in Colorado Springs for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Colorado Springs's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 6, 20205 out of 5After spending several days and hours on the phone with customer service regarding issues with my account with no resolution; I decided to visit the local ATT store. As one can imagine, I arrived at the store with much frustration and agitation. I was hopeful but extremely doubtful after my previous phone experiences with ATT. All this changed after my experience with Andrew. Andrew was able to resolve all my problems and the service he provided was top notch. Andrew was extremely knowledgeable as well as incredibly courteous about the products and services. He took the time to address all my concerns and was extremely patient and kind. I didn’t think it was possible but Andrew was able to completely change my attitude and views towards ATT. I walked into the store with the intent of cancelling all services with ATT. One hour later, after an extremely pleasant experience with Andrew, I am now a very happy and devoted customer. Please give my sincere thank you to Andrew! It truly was a blessing being able to work with him. I put an extremely high value on customer service and have very high standards in this area. Andrew met and exceeded all my expectations. My experience truly could not have gone better. Thank you Andrew!
- September 19, 20201 out of 5Terrible worst nightmare.. 2 employees Shouldn’t have a job.. this store has 2 scammers and really bad employees there. You cant believe anything they said and even though he finally admits he made a mistake he basically said they have no boss to escalate anything up to and that if they call att they already know what will be told to them.
Went in and went threw all the credit etc Got a cell and then they said oh were sorry that device cant be used for the promotion and they tried to tell me to give them $100 cash n they can make it work! Then that there was a $750 return fee which there was not plus when trying to return everything the other guy demanded my driver license trying to intimidate like he now has my address!! Unbelievable experience and should have reported to the police but I did report to att and they also were shocked documenting it they said so idk but never again its sad for att who didn’t do anything its bad employees like these 2 who lie and damage att reputation and they loose business for which clearly these two could care less
- July 8, 20203 out of 5If based just on my last visit, it would be a 1 star, but previous good experiences bring it up to a 3 star.
It just depends on who you talk to in the store. I have normally had very good experiences in this store, including great help from Jacob in buying my wife's new phone. BUT, then we found that one of the additional "free" items they included in the sale was an iPhone 11 case. Since we don't have an iPhone 11, I took it back to the store to exchange it for something useful.
A young man with a bad attitude and no customer engagement skills messed with his iPad for awhile and told me returns (which this was not) had a 14 day limit and it had been 16 days since we were in the store. Because of travel the day after we bought the phone, we were not able to take the case back right away.
Based on our past experience, since this was not a return and it was only 2 days past the limit for returns, I would have expected a simple exchange would be possible, but not with this guy. If I walk into that store and see him there, I will turn around a leave...not worth the frustration.
- January 30, 20201 out of 5My other google review was flagged/hidden. What’s the point of a review if they’re only positive? Negative reviews are ways to improve upon, like vetting future employees!
Normally a really decent store to patronize. Don’t attempt to return or cancel a sale if Taylor was your sales rep, he gets an attitude & sabotages the rest of your sale, I kid you not. I will never patronize another ATT store after that nightmare!
- November 23, 20195 out of 5Great. Rachael did an awesome job getting my wife and I an iPhone Pro 11 Max and transitioning all of our iPhone 6s data to our new phones.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.