AT&T Store Colorado Springs The Promenade Shops at Briargate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1645 Briargate Pkwy
, CO 80920
USWe are located in the southwest corner, near Ted's Montana Grill.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Colorado Springs's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 8, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and helping to resolve a major billing issue. This store has been great to work with. They are reliable and helpful. I have had the pleasure to work with Aaron, the store manager, and he has gone above and beyond to help me with a billing issue. He contacted the company directly and was able to find out what the issue was. After being an 18 plus year AT&T customer, this issue was looked into and Aaron was extremely patient and great on the phone with the billing department. I was very impressed how he spoke to and handled the situation. He was very empathetic and was truly genuine to the situation. The agent he worked with looked into the problem deeper and was able to shed information on the issue. Aaron was well spoken and professional. I appreciate him so much and was truly blessed to have him in my corner. Thank you Aaron! I know jobs can be very thankless, but I want you to know how much I appreciate you and all that you have done for me! You are the best and you have a great team as well. I have heard you speak to customers coming into the store while you were helping me and there has been nothing but respect and kindness. You thank them for coming into the store and ask them to wait patiently. I recommend this store, as Aaron has been there a long time and knows what he is doing. He passes this along to his staff and strives for greatness. To all the customers out there, please be kind to all people to include the folks out there in the customer service industry. They are doing the best they can in these trying times and they need our help by being patient and understanding. Things are not easy these days for anybody. Lets pull together and help each other out. Pay it forward! Remember to treat people the way you want to be treated. God Bless!
- November 2, 20201 out of 5Aaron, the evening manager, is both incompetent and rude. Due to the new COVID restrictions in CO, I was asked to step outside as soon as we entered the store-I apologized and gladly did so. Another man joined us in line. My daughter and I waited until 5 people exited, and then entered the store. Aaron, the “manager,” stormed over to me and barked at us to return outside, stating “you are second in line!” I politely told him that we were actually first, and that five people had just exited the store. Aaron’s nonverbals and authoritative commands reeked of mysogenistic undertones. He seemed extremely agitated and explained very loudly that the group size did NOT matter because EACH rep has ONE group at a time. Whether that is one person or five did not matter. I asked him if he’s counting people as required, to which he responded, “I AM TRAINING TWO REPS, MA’AM!” and stated “we are on COVID level 2 restrictions!” I responded that I understood the restrictions, and then we stepped outside again to wait since Aaron is clearly incompetent at effectively offering any level of customer service. Much to Aaron’s embarrassment, he was the first rep available and found himself having to be the one to come help us with the quick, easy, 5 minute transaction we had there. He apologized twice for his behavior and blamed ATT for not having “a check in system.” Aaron should not need a check in system for two people standing outside. What Aaron needs is a lesson in manners, courtesy, decency, and maybe some meds so that he can relax enough to be a nicer guy. He also needs a job having nothing to do with customer service because Aaron does not understand service at all. This store location has been great in the past, but managers on weird power trips like Aaron deter loyal customers. I can guarantee you that had it been my husband who walked in instead of me, he would not have been spoken to that way in front of the entire store. Sad truth.
- October 6, 20205 out of 5After spending several days and hours on the phone with customer service regarding issues with my account with no resolution; I decided to visit the local ATT store. As one can imagine, I arrived at the store with much frustration and agitation. I was hopeful but extremely doubtful after my previous phone experiences with ATT. All this changed after my experience with Andrew. Andrew was able to resolve all my problems and the service he provided was top notch. Andrew was extremely knowledgeable as well as incredibly courteous about the products and services. He took the time to address all my concerns and was extremely patient and kind. I didn’t think it was possible but Andrew was able to completely change my attitude and views towards ATT. I walked into the store with the intent of cancelling all services with ATT. One hour later, after an extremely pleasant experience with Andrew, I am now a very happy and devoted customer. Please give my sincere thank you to Andrew! It truly was a blessing being able to work with him. I put an extremely high value on customer service and have very high standards in this area. Andrew met and exceeded all my expectations. My experience truly could not have gone better. Thank you Andrew!
- September 19, 20201 out of 5Terrible worst nightmare.. 2 employees Shouldn’t have a job.. this store has 2 scammers and really bad employees there. You cant believe anything they said and even though he finally admits he made a mistake he basically said they have no boss to escalate anything up to and that if they call att they already know what will be told to them.
Went in and went threw all the credit etc Got a cell and then they said oh were sorry that device cant be used for the promotion and they tried to tell me to give them $100 cash n they can make it work! Then that there was a $750 return fee which there was not plus when trying to return everything the other guy demanded my driver license trying to intimidate like he now has my address!! Unbelievable experience and should have reported to the police but I did report to att and they also were shocked documenting it they said so idk but never again its sad for att who didn’t do anything its bad employees like these 2 who lie and damage att reputation and they loose business for which clearly these two could care less
- July 8, 20203 out of 5If based just on my last visit, it would be a 1 star, but previous good experiences bring it up to a 3 star.
It just depends on who you talk to in the store. I have normally had very good experiences in this store, including great help from Jacob in buying my wife's new phone. BUT, then we found that one of the additional "free" items they included in the sale was an iPhone 11 case. Since we don't have an iPhone 11, I took it back to the store to exchange it for something useful.
A young man with a bad attitude and no customer engagement skills messed with his iPad for awhile and told me returns (which this was not) had a 14 day limit and it had been 16 days since we were in the store. Because of travel the day after we bought the phone, we were not able to take the case back right away.
Based on our past experience, since this was not a return and it was only 2 days past the limit for returns, I would have expected a simple exchange would be possible, but not with this guy. If I walk into that store and see him there, I will turn around a leave...not worth the frustration.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.