AT&T Store Colorado Springs Academy Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 21, 20215 out of 5Ours is a long story of frustration with AT&T and I won't bore you. But the manager Daniel went above and beyond to fix our problem. because of his assistance we are staying with AT&T. If not for his help we would have walked away.
- January 8, 20211 out of 5Poor customer service! Find another store to help you. I will be switching to another provider because of this experience!Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2021Hello Dustin F. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 28, 20202 out of 5So I had traveled 4 1/2-5 hours from southern Colorado. Mind you I live 20 miles from the new Mexico boarder... initially I had went to co springs to pick up my daughter. While I was up there I had stopped at Cheyenne mountain store to see about paying off my current phone so I could give it to my father and see about upgrading to the galaxy z flip. The systems were down but they were able to take my money. They didn't have the phone I wanted in stock. That's where this store im giving 2 stars to and reviewing comes in. The Cheyenne mountain store called this store to hold a galaxy z flip for me. I get to this store and waited half an hour. The manager Daniel seemed genuine but his representative that helped me Jennifer didn't want to help make something happen. I basically got the run around that Cheyenne mountain store had somehow screwed up me getting my upgrade. The manager Daniel told Jennifer to tell the higher ups I had driven almost 5 hours out of my way to reverse whatever Cheyenne mountain did. But Jennifer basically said there was nothing she could do. So at the end of the day almost 200 dollars was taken to pay off my cell phone. Jennifer said it would take 48 hours and for me to call some at&t line to see if im eligible for an upgrade. Sort of a wasted trip considering I couldve met my ex in Walsenberg to pick my daughter up, but no I drove the extra hour and a half maybe 2 just to get my hopes up for nothing. Really disappointed at the end of the day with my 4 1/2 hour drive home.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hi Kyle T. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 5, 20205 out of 5Manager there is so sweet. She went above and beyond to help my family and took her weeks of work. Very lucky to have walked into this store after going to every other one in town.Response from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again soon!
- October 18, 20191 out of 5I’m very disappointed in what the Retail Sales Consultant quoted me on my new plan. He gave me a false monthly quote for my unlimited service for all my phones, and of course after talking to Customer Service with AT&T Services it was a complete different price, as well as there was further information in my plan that was not even told to me. So I will no longer recommend this store as well, I now am debating on changing my service provider. The Retail Sales Consultants need to be further trained on these plans before they continue to give false information to customers......Response from AT&TOctober 18, 2019Hi Cheryl L. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.