AT&T Store Colorado Springs Prominent Pt
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20215 out of 5We had excellent customer service. Jake was personable and super helpful.Response from AT&TJanuary 18, 2021Robin, thank you for the review! Jacob has been with us for a little over a month, but has a knack for taking care of his customers! We love been helpful and I would agree Jake is one of the most personable people on our team! Hope to see you again!
- October 27, 20205 out of 5Trigg at Prominent Point store was helpful, knowledgeable and detailed in his explanation of our bill. So much better than calling customer serviceResponse from AT&TDecember 3, 2020Thank you for the 5 stars Gail!
- September 30, 20201 out of 5I have had it with at&t, I have been a customer for twenty years and it means nothing, only new customers are treated well.Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Janice - I do apologize for your experience. We do have some deals on upgrades for existing customers as well as some deals on new lines. If you would like to give me a call I would be happy to chat with you to see if there is something I can help you out with. Thomas Martinez 720-431-3619. Hope to hear from you at your convenience.