AT&T Store Colorado Springs First & Main Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. We were told we had to go to a corporate store to fix our phones issue. The employee lied to us telling us that they couldn’t and wouldn’t fix our Brand NEW phone. We went to another AT&T store that was not a corporate one. Employees fixed our problem very efficiently with no hassle. Also informed is the other store had everything needed to fix the issueResponse from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hello RG, we are sorry to hear about your recent visit. We would love the chance to make it right! Please feel free to call the store manager of this location at 715.559.1101 so we can assist you in a manner that best serves you!
- July 2, 20205 out of 5Kyle was extremely helpful over the phone. Thank you Kyle!Response from AT&TJuly 3, 2020Hi Nancy H! Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing our service! Kyle is one of our best and we are happy he continued his fantastic customer service in your interaction! We are excited to see you again!
- January 19, 20201 out of 5I first visited the store on a Sunday, January 12th, to purchase a new screen protector for my phone due to a crack. The salesperson that afternoon, a young man (did not catch his name), took the time to inspect my phone and notice that the protector carried a "lifetime" warranty. He informed me that if I had registered the product, then all I had to do was go online and request a replacement. As I left the store, he left me with the comment, "Once you receive your replacement, come on back and we would be happy to help you install it." Not only did he save me $$, he offered to put the protector on.
I returned to the store the following week, Friday afternoon, the 17th. I was approached by Ashley. Notice I did not say "greeted" because there was nothing in her demeanor that would be described as a greeting. From the moment she uttered her first word, to her fake smile she left me with, her customer service was unfriendly, forced and cold. In all the 25 years that I have been an AT&T customer, visited the stores, phoned AT&T customer service line, I regret to say, that last Friday made me reconsider my alliance to AT&T.
Mind you, Ashley made me feel that those few short minutes of her time were putting her out. The complete, complete opposite of the young man who helped me the previous visit. Wow! That is all I have to say. Wow! 5 stars for the first encounter. 0 stars for Ashley.Response from AT&TFebruary 1, 2020Hi Jacque! I was the person you worked with in the first visit to AT&T. As store manager, I want to resolve this issue for you and future circumstances. Please visit the Powers location and ask for Kyle Kunreuther so I can make sure you're taken care of!
- December 6, 20191 out of 5AT&T is a rip off! Stay away from First Net! My husband’s so called “first responder price” is more than my phone plan. They says it’s because of the phone, so we are basically paying $60 a month for a freaking iPhone that has spotty service at best! And they don’t care if you tell them that they will loose a customer. They will just talk you in circles. They say my phone should be free, but when I tell them I get charged on my bill that they can’t do anything about that. And NEVER let them hook you up with a guy named GABE. He will sell you on everything and then when you get your bill, he won’t return your calls, emails, or texts! Stay away!Response from AT&TFebruary 1, 2020Hello Jackie H We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 5, 20191 out of 5HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, customer service and they sale damaged products. BUYER BEWARE I have been with At&t for a very long time and I have never had customer service as bad as this. One star is being nice but I had to rate the store. I went into the store to switch from a Iphone to a Samsung phone on 10/29, after a few days I realized Samsung was not for me. So on 11/4 I brought the phone back and Matthew assisted me. I paid the restocking fee of 55.00 (no problem) to get back on a iphone. I picked out the Iphone 11 pro max. Matthew went to the back and got the phone, we sat down at the table and he began messing with the phone I brought back(samsung) checking it out and putting a sim card in the new phone(Iphone 11), he than slide the iphone over to me, to let me start the process of setting it up, he never physically helped me set it up or even walk me through the phone(if he did we would of noticed it was damaged). Unfortunately. the phone would not set up( Matthew knew about this) he told me that their internet goes out every 15min and should finish setting it up at home. I placed the phone back in the box and went home. I started to set up the phone with my daughter, she took off the back film and noticed that my back camera was damaged. We stop setting up the phone and placed it back in the box,excatly the way it was(missing the back film from taking it off) The store was closed. I was without a phone for 24 hours.So today 11/5 I went back to the store at 9:30am to let them know that is was damaged and see if they could help me out. Matthew looked at the phone, then went to the back to do something I have no idea what because he just said he would be right back. He came out to tell me that it is not at&t problem anymore and I need to go to the apple store to maybe get it replaced (I was literally in the store for 7 min). I drove 30 minutes to the apple store where Sandy the store manager personally try to help me, she expresses how I did not buy it at the apple store and that I needed to go back to the point of sale store. I told her the issue how they would not help me , she advised me that if the apple store did fix the damaged phone it would cost $599... I declined. She try to call the store to speak to someone but no answer. So I called at&t 1800 to see if they could help me. They too said I need to go back to the point of sale or to claim a insurance claim with the insurance. During that time they to try to called the New center point location to talk with some one and they got no answer over a 3 hours time frame. So I am paying 1099.00 for a brand new phone that is damaged, I already need to file a claim that would cost me $224 to replace with a refurbished phone(I would not get a brand new phone like I paid for). I started my day with trying to get a resolution for the damaged product I was sold and ended my day with at&t at 3:51 After talking with 4 people at the main 1800 number and 3 different stores (apple and 2 at&t stores) with no resolution and still a damaged phone, because it is not their problem to help their customers with damaged products or even to show some kind of customer service. Oh and another note, maybe when a customer comes in the store all the guys should not just be sitting at a table and starring at you like you are wasting their time. At&t should not want this image for them.