AT&T Store Falcon Falcon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Falcon
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Falcon?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Falcon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20205 out of 5Michelle Bustamante helped me immensely! Being tech challenged I needed help setting up my new phone. She was phenomenal!
- March 1, 20201 out of 5Horrible employees. They were busy that’s not a problem but with only two employees working you’d think they’d stick to the task at hand and not hold hour long conversations about the dinner date they had last week. Never ever again will I go to this store. For the amount we pay for service I expect the employees to be professional, trained, and not waste my time.
- December 18, 20195 out of 5Fantastic Service.
Absolutely amazing expierience I had here at this store. I'm sorry I'm terrible with names but I believe the main store manager was who helped me throughout the entire process. I've NEVER had such a wonderful expierience at an Atnt store before, and I genuinely felt like my business was well taken care of and important to each individual working at this store.
From here on out I'm only going to be using this Atnt store simply for how absolutely amazing the people are, I'm a shift manager for a fast food restauraunt and I'm genuinely impressed at the kindness and sincerity these people showed me while I was there. They deserve recognition for how awesome they were.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5There are four tables at this location and every table was filled when I walked in. Two gentlemen were working and did not offer any greeting. After 10 min, one walked by and said we’ll be right with you. No one checked me in (and there were four people behind me). Going on 15 min and I have yet to be helped.
The Cheyenne Mountain location has many more employees, more seating options and much more attentive employees. I’d sit on the floor by the wall, it since no one checked me in, I’m afraid to lose my place.
- May 14, 20191 out of 5We got a prepaid plan at the store for our vacation in the US and paid for it in cash at the store. Two days later our credit card got charged for the plan again. Went back to the store, they said the cash payment was done correctly and we had to get in touch with the customer service hotline because the autopay credit card payment was wrong. Customer service said the autopay payment was correct, the store shouldn't have charged us in cash. We went back there several times after that, they admitted that this mistake had happened at the store, and every time everyone looked very eager to help us but nothing really happened. Each time they had to write another email to someone, call someone else, or they told us the area manager had been in the day before but not today and they couldn't do anything without the area manager (why didn't they ask them the day before then? The issue had already been there the day before). Since we've left the state we haven't heard anything anymore, and apparently there were 8 people of the financial department working on it when we last checked in store.Everyone was always very friendly when we were there, and mistakes happen, that's not the issue, but the way this is handled now is not customer friendly at all and doesn't bring us our money back, and now they're not informing us about anything anymore.