AT&T Store Falcon Falcon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
7376 McLaughin Road
, CO 80831
The future of TV is here! Come in today to learn more about AT&T TV.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Falcon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Falcon Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Falcon, CO. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Falcon, CO store located at 7376 McLaughin Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.6 out of 5.0(14 Reviews)
- March 1, 20201 out of 5Horrible employees. They were busy that’s not a problem but with only two employees working you’d think they’d stick to the task at hand and not hold hour long conversations about the dinner date they had last week. Never ever again will I go to this store. For the amount we pay for service I expect the employees to be professional, trained, and not waste my time.
- December 18, 20195 out of 5Fantastic Service.
Absolutely amazing expierience I had here at this store. I'm sorry I'm terrible with names but I believe the main store manager was who helped me throughout the entire process. I've NEVER had such a wonderful expierience at an Atnt store before, and I genuinely felt like my business was well taken care of and important to each individual working at this store.
From here on out I'm only going to be using this Atnt store simply for how absolutely amazing the people are, I'm a shift manager for a fast food restauraunt and I'm genuinely impressed at the kindness and sincerity these people showed me while I was there. They deserve recognition for how awesome they were.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5There are four tables at this location and every table was filled when I walked in. Two gentlemen were working and did not offer any greeting. After 10 min, one walked by and said we’ll be right with you. No one checked me in (and there were four people behind me). Going on 15 min and I have yet to be helped.
The Cheyenne Mountain location has many more employees, more seating options and much more attentive employees. I’d sit on the floor by the wall, it since no one checked me in, I’m afraid to lose my place.
- May 14, 20191 out of 5We got a prepaid plan at the store for our vacation in the US and paid for it in cash at the store. Two days later our credit card got charged for the plan again. Went back to the store, they said the cash payment was done correctly and we had to get in touch with the customer service hotline because the autopay credit card payment was wrong. Customer service said the autopay payment was correct, the store shouldn't have charged us in cash. We went back there several times after that, they admitted that this mistake had happened at the store, and every time everyone looked very eager to help us but nothing really happened. Each time they had to write another email to someone, call someone else, or they told us the area manager had been in the day before but not today and they couldn't do anything without the area manager (why didn't they ask them the day before then? The issue had already been there the day before). Since we've left the state we haven't heard anything anymore, and apparently there were 8 people of the financial department working on it when we last checked in store.Everyone was always very friendly when we were there, and mistakes happen, that's not the issue, but the way this is handled now is not customer friendly at all and doesn't bring us our money back, and now they're not informing us about anything anymore.
- March 11, 20192 out of 5I wasn’t ecstatic about my experience. There was no initial greeting from the two gentlemen working. I am giving this review a lower rating due to the customer service. I felt I was more of nuisance than anything since I was the only customer walking in at this time. For as much as I have paid for this service , I don’t feel like I will be sticking around when I upgrade.
More locations in the Falcon area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.