AT&T Store Grand Junction Valley Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Mesa County Public Health (MCPH) created a variance protection program to recognize businesses taking necessary precautions and following guidelines to ensure customer safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Grand Junction
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Grand Junction?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grand Junction Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 18, 20215 out of 5Thanks so much to Caleb and the crew for patiently helping me with all I needed for my new business! It was a pleasant experience even during Covid. I feel like he really listened to my needs and set me up. I gladly drive an hour to get service at this store.
- September 28, 20201 out of 5Being an At&t customer means sitting endlessly on hold - even if you go to a store.Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hi! We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. With the recent release of our New Unlimited plans we are seeing an increase in traffic and hold times. We are doing our best to fix this. Please know you can always set an appointment online to avoid any long waits. We appreciate your business and look forward to making it up to you.
- September 2, 20205 out of 5Thank you Sam! I accidentally got an activation lock on my corporate iPhone and could not retrieve the code to unlock it. This incredible AT&T store came to the rescue as “Sam” patiently and knowledgeably figured out how to unlock my iPhone. No easy task! Apple locks on phones are extremely difficult to remove. Thank you Sam for your brilliant mind and saving my day! You are the BEST!Response from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hi Patti.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We have a great team here that is trained extensively on the different devices. So glad we were able to solve your issue. We are always here to help with your wireless and tv needs.
- December 5, 20195 out of 5Cayson has given us excellent customer service today, December 5th, 2019. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. We learned a lot from him about our devices and my AT&T account.Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2019Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to continue to deliver the excellent service to you and your family.
- October 17, 20191 out of 5After my mother's death, I did not immediately run down and cancel her cell phone service which was on auto-pay. I didn't think about that until several months later.
Calling, I was told I had to bring her death certificate to prove her date of death and that I had to cancel in person to get a refund. When I got there, I was told that, despite the death certificate, the MOST that they would do was to cancel as of the day I was there. There was no refund for prior months. The company expected us to cancel immediately upon our mother's death, during the period of raw grief.Response from AT&TOctober 17, 2019Hi Susan S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.