AT&T Store Greenwood Village Cherry Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5900 S University Blvd
, CO 80121
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Denver - Boulder's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Greenwood Village
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenwood Village?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenwood Village Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 15, 20202 out of 5In the many years (going on 20+ I believe) that I have been an AT&T customer, I have historically always been able to visit an AT&T store when I needed in-person service and received a seamless style of support from knowledgeable agents. For the first time today I had two different representatives at two different stores shirk responsibility for my reasonable request. I was told that MY problem was that they were not a corporate or prime store and point fingers of blame at each other. I was then told that the record of the product that was previously sold to me by AT&T was no longer accessible in their system and that I would have to handle any further purchased product replacement on my own. One AT&T agent even denied that the other AT&T store existed saying I could not have come from that store as there was no store at that location. In the end, these are corporate problems in training, competency, business continuity, and operational limitations that should not be placed on the customer to solve.
What I learned from my visit today is that AT&T is not behind their agents nor franchises who represent them nor the products that they sell. If that support structure was sound, I would not have been exposed to this type of back office politics and failure to deliver value. If these are leading indicators to service standards to come, I am concerned. Having worked in telecom for a decade and at the executive level, I find this troubling. I have family that works for T-Mobile at the executive level and they do not seem to have these problems. Perhaps you can explain why this is my experience. Please spare me excuses of circumstance and unaccountability for they will only be dismissed and passed on to friends and family. I happen to listen to AT&T otherwise.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Julie and Amber were excellent - very helpful and informative when we upgraded our phones. I highly recommend this location.
- July 27, 20205 out of 5Amber was very patient, kind, helpful and a true professional in helping my daughter upgrade her phone.Amber was also great in pointing out how to better our wireless plan and save us money to boot! We will definitely go back and work with her at this store in the future. Thank You!
- July 2, 20201 out of 5I posted a review 3 wks ago - zero response from the store manager or AT&T. I see your store's still treating customers rudely and losing business in the meantime. Nice job.
AT&T: Are you planning to address customers' urgent and serious concerns about COVID store re-openings and potential bias (or just plain rudeness) in how store employees decide who's allowed in as a customer and who isn't?? Or are you ok losing our business?
- June 21, 20201 out of 5We came in because we had a question regarding my account. The 2 employees would only allow 1 person per family in the empty store. They refused to speak or allow us in the store without a mask. I was at a different AT&T store yesterday which did not have such strict rules. While my husband talked about our bill, I was going to look at phones for my son to upgrade as well. They lost my business. I will not be coming back to this store even though it is the closest.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.