AT&T Store Westminster Sheridan Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Westminster
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westminster?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westminster Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20211 out of 5If I could give this company zero stars I would. I never complain but I would like to share my experience with AT&T. This company is a complete ripoff, STAY AWAY !!!!there are better carriers, this company will juice up your bank account, and customer service line has no sympathy for you, all they want is to "STEAL' your money. when I first got my cell phone service in August with my own device (did not finance) I was told $50 a month + TAX according to Jaime my sales person. I asked Jaime twice " its $50 a month & it wont change correct?" he said "YES". Liess...... August $61.75, September $229.82, September again $99.55, October $50.66, November $81.10, December $169.20... lol "BYe". Remember my service was just one phone line and I did not finance a device.When I call Customer line 3 times to see what was going on with my billing, they always had an excuse for everything, none of their extra charges made sense. According to them I had the highest plan (Full Unlimited) one that I never agreed to.Even if I did agreed to full Unlimited so not worth it, went camping with my parents (they have Simple mobile) they had full service the whole time & I did not.$90 a month is not worth your time or your money. Its not an honest company, wish I had never made this mistake. Save your Money, their are a lot of honest carriers out there with better service
- October 3, 20201 out of 5I bought a new phone here and the tech overcharged me for services PLUS added a second line to my account. I am still working out the overcharges with AT&T five months later. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!
- October 3, 20201 out of 5They lied to me saying I could have a free phone when my husband upgraded his phone. Now ATT will not honor this. I changed my phone number and everything. Do not shop here and beware, ATT will not back up this store's offers.
- July 1, 20205 out of 5Great service and good staff
- March 18, 20205 out of 5Loved my experience in this store. Mike, Zach, and Tucker really made this experience great for me. They were kind and willing to help me with my long list of problems.