AT&T Store Wheat Ridge Arvada
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wheat Ridge
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wheat Ridge?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wheat Ridge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 4, 20201 out of 5I am a business owner with several employees who need phones to serve the elderly and disabled during the pandemic. We help them to stay in their homes: but your racist employee Ali at your (5131 Kipling Street #600 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033) store did not believe I could afford the phones I needed to meet the needs of our disabled clients. He refused to locate assistive devices for my disabled clients & employees and I ported out, now your company is refusing to unlock phones fully paid off because your racist employee did not want to give a sim card because he thought i could not afford your services. This is theft, and in our case theft of grant and federal funds for the disabled and will not be tolerated...treat consumers better, do not lie about the actual cost of your services and provide accessible bills to those who need them/follow the ADA and you will not have to illegally lock consumers phones to retaliate or force them to stay with your company.Response from AT&TOctober 5, 2020Hello Leila. I'm sorry to hear about your experience in my store. I would like to know more about this experience and try to make it right for you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 23, 20205 out of 5Jeremiah was great. Straightforward, not pushy, honest, informative, and easy going. AT&T is lucky to have him, give the guy a raise! Wish he was a part of my sales team.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi Alex. Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Jerimiah! We are delighted to hear that you were properly taken care of during your visit. We are sure lucky to have Jerimiah on our team. I will make sure to pass on the kudos to him. Regards,
- June 22, 20205 out of 5Jeremiah does a GREAT JOB! He helped me add a new line & purchase a new IPhone for my Father! He is very knowledgeable, found the best deal for my family! Thank You Jeremiah!Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Ken. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so glad Jerimiah was able to help you out and make your visit enjoyable.
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Jerimiah was really great! Made everything simple and easy and we understood everything.Response from AT&TJune 21, 2020Hello Sabrina! We strive to provide the best experience in our store and we're glad it shows. We can't wait to work with you again in the future!
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Jerimiah was awesome, he has a great sense of humor and awesome customer service. He was very helpful in assisting my daughter with starting a new account :) #adulting and I am very happy with my new phone.Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hi Jeanette! We are happy to hear about your great visit with Jerimiah the other day. We are truly glad to have him apart of our team. We hope to connect with you soon.